One Bike SOLD , one to Go then its new Hayabusa time .

c10

Registered
For the last year I have missed owning a quick bullet in the stable . My friends think I'm a nut . What your ZRX drag bike , and FJR don't do it for you . My answer was not really . Both will be missed , but since the wife started riding her own bike two years ago the FJR usefulness is not there for me . The ZRX taken from 542 pounds to 400 is so dam fast in many ways , but after 145 mph its slow pulling to 160 then done . This is true speeds not indicated . So In about two weeks I should have a new blue/silver 2015 in the stable . I have it so bad I even bought a few parts for a bike I don't actually own yet .

Good buy to the past rides . Random pictures /videos for your viewing pleasure . Now just imagine my Hayabusa in a little while of wrenching . :)

DSCN0383_zpsa363a56b.jpg

Rebuildtake1019_zps19b6f4d1.jpg
DSCN0245_zps1e85406f.jpg
_DSC4429_zpsbe28e9e8.jpg
_DSC44321_zps9cc953d5.jpg
ZX11D_zps3e2c23e0.jpg

DSCN0089.jpg
DSCN0090.jpg
DSCN0091.jpg
DSCN0092.jpg
DSCN0079.jpg
DSCN0029.jpg
noexahust.jpg

01052012905.jpg
07252011180.jpg
TianneonR6.jpg
Josephonzx11.jpg

DSC_0242_zpsyct23x2e.jpg
DSC_1123_zpsoivfcq5r.jpg
DSC_1027_zps0dst4mi3.jpg

Enjoy these kind of long videos if you are board . fist video in the Rain hauling a little but . I dont pass the Titan truck he waves me past after 2 minutes . This is Rock house Rd in Eureka Springs .

Video two is slow for first few minutes till after we get past the CRV that turns left . @ minute 18/19 I decided to step up my pace on my old race buddy running a FZ1 with pipe/Power commander . Push Mountain fun !

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny actually that you're going to Busa from FJR. It's only a month ago I considered going the opposite way - from Busa to FJR :) Had several test drives etc.

But I stayed where I am :D My thoughts went in the direction of a more relaxed riding position. But I seriously love the Hayabusa motor. So instead I bought a set of Helibars to compliment my doublebobble windscreen :)

Congrats on the purchase bro. Now go ride that beast....LOL Hell I need to take my own advice and ride..

Damn nice ZRX cant imagine how fast that thing must be off the light at that weight :bowdown:
Gary

It just runs 1.61's in the sixty . 56" wheel base bike . heres a litle video , to bad I took a red light . Guy next to me was taking to long to stage . Threw me off as my engine temps were climbing , and slowed me down from a 10.0 to a 10.10 @ 136 mph

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you considered holding off for the next gen? Not sure what the deal is with it but if inwas in the market for a new bike and that bike would be a new busa, i would try to find some intel before pulling the trigger on the gen2

Have you considered holding off for the next gen? Not sure what the deal is with it but if inwas in the market for a new bike and that bike would be a new busa, i would try to find some intel before pulling the trigger on the gen2

I'm pretty sure there is a 2017 model coming , but doubt a 16 . I'm not wanting to wait a year plus . I also dont need the highest power bike/fastest . The Gen II with pipe/flash/mapping teamed with my weight reduction ,
with myself ( 138 pounds ) will equal a very quick/pleasant Hayabusa

Back