ONCE again the .ORG comes to the rescue

riccoh

Registered
One of the things that makes this board apart from every other, MUCH THANKS to REDKAT05, he send me a throttle side mirror and would even take the shipping cost,
story below: Not that I ride much this days, but still the mistress and hate to look at her hurt.

Since I only have a two car garage, I park my Exedition and the Wife's Denali and then park the bike in fron of her truck, normally I leave it in neutral so that she can move it out of the way before she heads outs to do errands,
well last week I left it in 1st gear, ans as usual, she lightly pulls on the bars and viola, gear catches, she slips on the wet/waxed garage floor and bike lands on the side, yup a great sunday, I get off work and i get the text message, she dropped it around 8 am, I get home around 10 from work and my bike is still on the ground, while my Harley neighbor washes his car, didn't even helps my wife get from under the bike since it landed on her leg.

She was ok and so sad that she dropped the bike, and pissed at the neighbor for not helping, I got to clean the bike and the only thing really damaged was a mirror, no scratches what so ever.

Went to the neigbor, and just mentioned to him that KARMA is a b*&^(*...
I tried locating one locally, and the only used one I could find was (155.00)
I was so mad that in the process of taking everything apart my boy calls to buy my HID kit and 60 leds switchbacks since my back was down. So i let him have it and not only did I installed it on his bike, also did the relay mod and showed hims how to take the bike apart. I knew it was going to be a while while i find a stock mirror...

Now that I have a few sick days due to a respiratory virus, I decided to clean the garage since my wife doesn't want me around the baby...
I find a box that was labeled xmas lights, sure enough there where no Xmas lights but there was a spare DDM HID from the 10 busa, 1 spare harness for the swithback led's with the 30 LED towers) and the EP-35 LED relay. plus the mirror from REDKAT05, the bike is back to what she looked like 2 weeks ago.

That my friends is why this board rocks:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

YUP, great neighbor isn't he, and mind that this is military housing, where i used to cut the grass on his backyard when he was deployed... I was a bit upset about it and let him know that if the situation was on the other side of the coin, I wouldn't hesitate to help his wife..

But hey at least my bike is back together...
and just a few minutes ago I got a package from my cusin with 4 H7 DDM lights... becuse he bought the wrong set for his ford and tought I could use them on my expedition..lol not bad since he leaves like 12 minutes from their shop... i guess I will pass those to the so many busas here with standard lights..

I also look at all the junk I had on my electrical box, and found enough to make two more hardnesses for switchbacks since there are 2 other guys that want them, so I will build those today and order more towers to add it to their xmas three...lol

I still gotta get switchbacks. I already did the running light mod so I'm buying switchbacks, Pazzos and a new LED taillight in march once I get tax refund.

RedKat is a great guy. Fixed my tail light problem once upon a time for no charge.

He's a very generous person! Pretty slick at electronics, too!

CW

Back