Once again, I present to you another alien thread!

I can not reach a conclussion here. The three main reasons of that uncertainity:

1. (CON) No single observation by the biggest human observation device - the very large amateur astronomer community

2. (PRO) Several pilots and flight controllers I know that refuse to talk about it

3. (PRO) A picture, inside the office drawer of a Strategy Director at a large aerospace company I know (a no-nonsense man by all means), allegedly from the MoD, depicting an UFO over a National Park.

I want to believe (hint, hint)

1. (CON) No single observation by the biggest human observation device - the very large amateur astronomer community
Excellent point.  And why is every picture or video blurry?
Well, id like to see you try to keep a video camera steady and focused after 10 beers and 4 shots of crown.
laugh.gif

Hate to tell you all, but they're here and have been here for a while.. what's their goal you ask? From what I have read and studied, it is to help make all of us on different planets in a similar humanoid form so that we can interact with one another without freaking out.

As for the person who mentioned their mom used to play with blue kids, there's just one example- there are also people who have had sperm and eggs removed, and then later on in their lives abducted so they could see their interplanetary "children". It's definitely happening.

BF

that makes sense. so, why are we not cross breeding dogs and cats? I guess we are not smart enough to come up with that yet. and our human inbreeding will have to suffice us for now ;)

so why do aliens always resemble us. 2 arms 2 legs. walk postrate. 2 eyes, ect.....

Back