on3performance turbo kit plenum

Reaper SS

Registered
Hey Busa Guys, Trexman13, I need someone to sell or fabricate a turbo plenum for my gen2 Reaper SS Trex for the on3performance turbo kit. Please guys they use to sell them with the kit but, they felt that the Busa guys wasn't getting the kits, so they stopped making them. I would like to know someone out there that has one or can make on for me? Now they have them still on their site so don't order they're not doing them anymore the price they have them for sale was $359.00 about $417.00 and a little bit. Hey guys gave an old military guy a hand or direct me to some that can assist me! Please!!!

There're about four kits here that runs pretty good so i though I would give it a try myself they getting about 280 and a lit bit that's daily riders and back road drag racers they do pretty good I must say? Thank you guys I will try the RCC one then

If you search Steadman and Stedman on here you will see that in the past the plenum doesn’t fit properly but maybe they have it figured out by now. I have no clue what the on3 kit looks like.

I’ve got to say that RCC doesn’t seem to care about motorcycles but I could be wrong. That said I’d still buy a plenum from him.

499DBECC-2B41-4EDC-AE9E-3985D5483EEC.jpeg

I think it’s good to know people should avoid Monster Turbos / Stedman.

My statement of RCC is based on my interactions with him. Also he hasn’t posted a video on YouTube in 3 years and that video is on a car dyno not a motorcycle dyno. He posted in March that he’s starting on a Gen 3 turbo kit but when I called him in September he said he’s busy with other stuff. Then in November he said he’s starting in a kit. Look at Scott Davis, DME, and HTP. They only do motorcycle stuff and post motorcycle stuff frequently. When I called RCC he was annoyed that I was another guy asking for a Gen 3 kit.

I would just buy another plenum if I wasn’t going to ride on the street and only want the water/air intercooler for street riding. No top level racer uses the Ultra plenum because they wouldn’t want the extra weight.

The Facebook link you posted just brings me to a login page and I don’t have Facebook.

You’re right and I agree. I say Scott Davis for the win. He’s been very responsive and his work looks top notch. Thanks for posting about him.

Also the Ultra is the gold standard as you said. I’m just salty that he’s not seemed to give the Gen 3 much attention. RCC has contributed more to this community then I’ll ever be able to so I should stfu haha.

Scott has also gone 266 mph!! What an achievement. He clearly knows how to build a fast bike.

RCC will have a kit.. i suspect as soon as the tuning is figured out. they have to. Just wait a LITTLE longer. I really think if scott didnt have this new business and alllllll the responsibility of maintaining a business and a family.. he would break warners record.. he just doesnt have any TIME to go racing anymore. I bust his balls about it(not being able to go racing) on facebook all the time.
Hi. Do you have hos phone number? My number is 508-496-3312.

Omg! My bike was there a 1.5yrs. I finally got it back. I've only rode it once but it felt kind of slow on gate pressure. I have not rode a turbo bike in like 3 years, so i thought it would feel fast. I hope my motor is ok.

Back