Omg

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...and holy crap...

Here's my very public apology to all that suffered while I polluted myself beyond recognition on Saturday night. I truly had fun, but wish I'd opted for the drive back to KY over waking up in the condition I did :laugh: And for the record, Omar was soooo proud that he made it through the Dragon in his truck faster than when we drove in. My stomach, head and entire body hated him for this feat, but hey, as long as he's happy. After he took care of me all night, he deserved some fun :rofl:

I love you all...mostly Shawn apparently, but you know :whistle: Thanks for allowing me to blow off some steam 'cause the list of stuff going on in my life right now is huge, it's frustrating, it's taking a toll on my health and I don't see an end to it yet...

I think I needed all that Patron, scotch and Jaeger, unfortunately :rofl:

I do love you guys and gals!! Please, if you have a heart, let's let "what Michelle did at the bash" just entice others to show up next time...no need for pics or video or details :please:

lmao, several times that night. :laugh: I really think you should get Omar some socks like pappys. :D I am glad you could just relax and have a good time. You were the life of the party. :)

With that mixture I am just glad you survived and are able to still post!!

To the person(s) with said video....it would be a real waste to not use to its fullest the new video section!
Posted via Mobile Device

...and holy crap...

Here's my very public apology to all that suffered while I polluted myself beyond recognition on Saturday night. I truly had fun, but wish I'd opted for the drive back to KY over waking up in the condition I did :laugh: And for the record, Omar was soooo proud that he made it through the Dragon in his truck faster than when we drove in. My stomach, head and entire body hated him for this feat, but hey, as long as he's happy. After he took care of me all night, he deserved some fun :rofl:

I love you all...mostly Shawn apparently, but you know :whistle: Thanks for allowing me to blow off some steam 'cause the list of stuff going on in my life right now is huge, it's frustrating, it's taking a toll on my health and I don't see an end to it yet...

I think I needed all that Patron, scotch and Jaeger, unfortunately :rofl:

I do love you guys and gals!! Please, if you have a heart, let's let "what Michelle did at the bash" just entice others to show up next time...no need for pics or video or details :please:

Sounds like a winning slogan for T-shirts at next years Bash if I've ever heard one! :whistle:

:laugh:

Could there be another "Pink shirt" in the makings? :laugh: Oh lordy, Michelle, I know the ride through the dragon in a truck on a settled stomach is no fun I can't imagin...... wait yes I can.. Ugggggggg :whistle:

oh cmon guys, people like us who missed the Bash, should get to have some fun too (at her expense though :p) ... share the video :laugh:

I should have written all the dialogue down between you and MC! It would make for a fine sitcom!!!

No need to apologize, everyone needs to blow off some steam once in a while!

I should have written all the dialogue down between you and MC! It would make for a fine sitcom!!!

No need to apologize, everyone needs to blow off some steam once in a while!

Ya know, about 3/4 of the way through the "conversation" I was sitting there thinking "I really should have been recording this....

And for everyone that wasn't there... I don't think there were actually any videos taken. Definitely not of the event that she was talking about in particular. Trust me, we tried to make that one happen again, specifically for that purpose, but it never did.:poke:

It really funny that Michelle gets louder with every drink! :whistle:

Back