omg.. rofl

DreaminBusa

Registered
ok ok.. regardless, its a crash, but no one was seriously hurt, and the added sounds makes it all the more funnier... gotta see it, on the page, the video your lookin for is the one, from the top left pic, over to the right, one pic, and down that row, the 4th video down to the left of the pic, with the guy doing a wheelie, and theres a circle highlighting something.
hints that your on the right video, you might hear beavis and butthead lol
biggrin.gif

heres the site link

something besides this...
i was watchin other crash videos on other sites, some just random videos of people doing stunts, and in those videos, there was a mix of crashes while trying to do stunts. aside from that, most the crash videos ive seen are people riding yammies. i know a friend of my dads, well his doctor's step son, he had a yammie, and he actually got his liscense taken away before he got hurt, because he was just.. well.. umm.. a dumbass. (same idiot) however there was one insident, just after my dad had got done painting this kids bike, he wrecked it a week later, being stupid. dad was needless to say uhhh mad.. because, one, the paint job was probably the best i ever seen on a bike(very detailed), and 2 it took a lot of time to do it, because dad did this awesome dark grey, silver, and lighter grey ,and black camo design on the entire bike, so it took a lot of time, then a week later, the kid wrecks..
i for one. if my dad ever paints my future bike.. would hesitate to do something that might wreck the paint job, just because my dads paint designs, when hes got an idea, are well.. really 2nd to none.

besides that lol... weeeee im officially 20 yrs old now, its my bday! yeha!
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|DreaminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082538107 -->

seen and have most of those video but a couple of those are
wow.gif

OUCH...it hurts to watch that stuff!

Happy Birthday DreaminBusa! I don't even remember 20 anymore...
mad.gif
laugh.gif

did you guys see the one with the girl on the back and the due does a stoppie and bites it.?
she is wearing shorts and tank top.
OUCH!
wow.gif

yeah for the most part, they should call those the idiot files, but the one i was just directing you guys to was the beavis and butthead sounds one hehe, got a kick outta that one :p

I have the video clip that that vid was pulled from...

That guy was deaf...and he got hurt kinda bad in that one.

If anyone wants to see it, just email me and I'll try to send you the file. Heheh...it's interesting; after he wrecked that bike, he went out and bought himself what appears to be a busa.

Back