Omg new bike is greaT..........

acidpool

Registered
O yeah got my bike rode it got used to it all day today its great man i love it im going to post pics as soon as i get my digital camera back from my sister .. and a big attention grabber lots of peeps instanly are attaracted to this bike in crowded areas lol. i actually bought my bike at 10 am just got done rideing it around at 8 pm lmao man this is too much
fun ... and thx for the advice guys on the height thing .. it really is really confortable ..

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

cant wait to post some pics of me on it i decided on the white and dark blue and i want to change it to all black ...

Heh... Glad you like it! I do too!

Another Busaholic onboard! I love it...

Dont forget those pics!

O yeah got my bike rode it got used to it all day today its great man i love it im going to post pics as soon as i get my digital camera back from my sister .. and a big attention grabber lots of peeps instanly are attaracted to this bike in crowded areas lol.  i actually bought my bike at 10 am just got done rideing it around at 8 pm lmao man this is too much
fun ...  and thx for the advice guys on the height thing .. it really is really confortable ..

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

cant wait to post some pics of me on it i decided on the white and dark blue and i want to change it to all black ...
Hmmm... I think this is the first time I've ever seen anyone bunch their periods up in groups instead of puttin' 'em at the ends of their sentences. :super: :laugh:

Just kiddin'... Ain't the busa awesome? :super:

Sounds like another satisfied "Hayavusa" junky...Yeah the speeds and fun interfere with normal typing ability...just ask Ninja Eater!!! :laugh:

Enjoy,

congrats man, i still get all excited every time suiting up for a blast. just watch where you gun it lest you pay the govenor

Back