OMG!!!  Watchout for hotel glassware!

I have a very good mexican friend in La Habra California. His name is Steve Quinones. He cannot stand illegal Mexicans! Do you want his phone number? He himself will tell you all about it!
Here he is with his grandson. This is a guy that if ever makes it up my way is much welcome to stay at my house. So take it easy...

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
steve.jpg

You're right though...I should have narrowed it down to "Illegal crimaliens"!
Does that sound better for you?

No better than what you said before. Sounds like you spend a lot of time listening to the O'reilly factor.

Every racist I have ever met always has a best friend that is of the race in question. I have known people with your style of thinking who always say "I used to have dinner at my Mexican friend's house. He taught me some spanish etc. The tamales were good.."
Or better yet the dude that says the n-word and various other derogatory comments about black americans but comes back with his army buddy being Black, eating collard greens and pork hocks with him.

It all boils down to who you are inside and how you decided to view topics. With tolerance or without.

Your comment is ignorant regardless.

Whatever man! The truth always hurts. If it bothers you thatt much, dont come back to the thread, dont reply to any of my posts or threads if you soo much believe I'm a racist! LOL at you for that comment.
My roots are French Canadian. I dont care what anyone has to say about French Canadian people. In fact if posted in a thread here, I wouldn't even bother to reply.... It's that simple.

Relax bro. You're the one acting hurt now.
No harm no foul... Just keeping it real.
Never did call you a racist. Only talked about racists having similar behavior.
I did however question your intent, be it tolerance or intolerance.

I think Sloto200 and I are just sharing our perspective.

Ok guys, let's settle down a bit.

Everyone here has an opinion, and everyone here is an individual.  I generally do not comment online on posts that I feel may racially, gender or ethnically skewed in a derrogatory fashion.  Truth is there are problems in ALL cultures in ALL countries.

The truth is that there are hotels all across the country that could be guilty of the very thing shown in the video.  What you need to realize is regardless of who was portrayed in the video...the simple fact is they were likely trained by someone like you or I to do their job in that fashion.  Like it or not they were doing their job the way they were instructed to do so.

It is evident that a determination of citizenship cannot be made from the video alone.  Therefore comments made here should be taken with a grain of salt.

Brendanp you must realize that regardless of your actual intent, your comments came across as a person with a blanket 'attitude' towards the latin population.  While you had a valid concern with illegals and their affect on America, you cannot deny you're generalization from the video alone was a little much.  Perhaps your comments and those others related to it would be best left in another venue, as this one was merely a warning to us about what Corporate America is allowing to happen in the hotel industry.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Never argue with a fool - they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.[/quote]

And I'll leave it at that ...

As far as the topic goes, I'm in the same boat as thebbbusa:
<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
And to think the last time I was in a hotel, I was disappointed when they had disposable wrapped cups.[/quote]
I remember going to the Universal Studios' Resort and thinking "almost $200 per night and they can't afford glass cups?".

Man, that's just nasty.
puke.gif

Back