OMG!!!  Watchout for hotel glassware!

SHOCKED.gif
puke.gif
cursin.gif

That's just nasty. Ever see the Dateline episode that investigated the linen? It was just as bad

I spend about 3 nights a week in a hotel. I have been doing this for 6 years. I carry my own sheet, pillow and never use the glasses. I almost always ask for a straw when eating out as well. I've witnessed some pretty nasty things traveling between Texas and Mexico.

Yup, and did ya notice who was doing the so called cleaning?
rock.gif

That's right, those illegal Mexicans that certain people seem to think we need here to do the jobs that us Americans dont wanna do!!!
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Doesn't really bother me...I bring my own alcohol for sterilization purposes.
all_coholic.gif
beerchug.gif

just kiddin'. I'm a major germ freak. RSD.

You don't even wan't to know where your tooth brush goes when room service comes in!

xxx.jpg

That is just horrible and gross.

Anything for more profit.

It take time and manpower to get those glasses run thru the dishwasher.

rock.gif

That's right, those illegal Mexicans that certain people seem to think we need here to do the jobs that us Americans dont wanna do!!!
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
Thats kind of a harsh comment dont you think?
crazy.gif
corner2.png

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
crazy.gif

corner2.png
Truth hurts sometimes
So, where is the spot on their name tag that denotes:
"I'm an illegal Mexican, Can I help you?"
wtf.gif

This comment is really ignorant.

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
crazy.gif

corner2.png
Truth hurts sometimes
yea... I'm part Mexican and I live in Texas so i must be illegal, I look like them, therefore I must be one of them... Its a good thing this country is free and allows people like you to make comments like this. Unfortunatly it infects others with your narrowminded comments... My grandfather served in the Army and retired after 32 years. His last name is Martinez... is he illegal too?

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

I have a very good mexican friend in La Habra California. His name is Steve Quinones. He cannot stand illegal Mexicans! Do you want his phone number? He himself will tell you all about it!
Here he is with his grandson. This is a guy that if ever makes it up my way is much welcome to stay at my house. So take it easy...

steve.jpg

You're right though...I should have narrowed it down to "Illegal crimaliens"!
Does that sound better for you?

Back