OMG, Just talked Politics with Dad...

afterhours

Registered
I love him like no other......but sometimes I just want to rip the TV off the wall. He is a bona-fide member of the MSNBC cult. He actually tried to tell me that the new Arizona immigration law was .....

started by Neo-Nazis and White Supremist groups....

that people were going to start being killed over it...and then Obama will step in and fix it....

arizona was going to be boycotted by the rest of the country...

I finally had to say goodnight, you can't argue facts when one side is based on lunacy...

Yeah, when you only want to hear one side of things its hard to not just slap them ! Good luck !

OH THE DRAMA....why cant people simply understand...law is law..leo's hands were tied because they didnt have the ability to enforce a NATIONWIDE problem..this law only GAVE THEM THE ABILITY to enforce the law...if you have laws against illegal immigration...ENFORCE THEM OR GET RID OF THE LAWS AND FEED, CLOTHE, EMPLOY, PROTECT THE WORLD...like we have already been SUCKERED into doing..i think its time the rest of the world gets off the proverbial AMERICAN TIT and handle thier own problems.

YEA I really dont see the problem with the ILLEGAL immigration issue. Simple they lost their land , we drew a line in the sand ( WOW sounds like a rapp song!!! I'm rich) anyway the line is drawn step across it, get shot.. Simple .. just set up a guard tower every 1500 meters with a sniper holding an m82A1. I'll shut up now before I get in trouble...:)Cheers

That's unusual....usually it's the younger generation who is more liberal because they don't have the perspective and experience the older generation does....Was he 'programmed' liberal in his youth or something? Unionized maybe?

My father in law is a diehard Democrat and my son is heavily involved in the Conservative side and works on campaigns, does tv and radio too. He usually shuts them down when politics comes up. He is young and knows the facts. They like him(grandson) best anyway...hhehe

Pops was pretty conservative....still has very conservative views on sex,movies, music and most everything else....

problem is he gets info from only one source...MSNBC.

funny thing is, I am third generation american born. we have no connection to illegal immigrants, one side of the family lived in texas when it was still mexico....the other side joined the NAvy to get citizenship...pre WWI.

I know more illegals than he does, he works in an office with other citizens.....

I really just think its lack of information...

PS: immigration is the only law that people claim state LEO's cannot enforce, if state LEO's witnessed a bank robbery, kidnapping or counterfieting money racketeering or organized crime...they are expected to act...but we have allowed people to think immigration violations are different. they are not.

My dad and I are both conservative but we still don't talk politics. There are issues out there that we still don't agree on.. It's better just to talk bikes and cars...

You could tie him to a chair and force him to watch fox news. For his own good of course, :)
Posted via Mobile Device

You could tie him to a chair and force him to watch fox news. For his own good of course, :)
Posted via Mobile Device

...or better yet make him watch 2 straight hours of Nancy Pelosi. If that doesn't snap him out of it nothing will. :laugh:

Simple .. just set up a guard tower every 1500 meters with a sniper holding an m82A1.

I agree 100%! You put a bunch of get-r-dones out there with high power rifles, kegs of beer and plenty of ammo, you'll definitely put a halt to immigration (and anything else that moves). :rofl:

Oh, but it's better for the economy (build jobs) and much more cost effective to pay Boeing $1.1 billion for a virtual fence that's produced next to nothing so far.

Back