OMG I think I've just died!

Lurch, you and I are no longer friends...
I did not know if we were really ever friends.:whistle: You went to the Packer Lion game and did not take me.

Speaking of that. Party here at the new place on Sunday for our house warming and also I will be at BMW by you Saturday for the adventure bike show they are putting on. We will be there as a vendor for our goods. Stop by and say hello FRIEND

If they were my team and doin well toward end of season I could see swapping them onto my bike.
They look alright but I think he's got one too many zeros in his price!
You could buy a nice 07 Busa for the price of his 07 fairings!

I did not know if we were really ever friends.:whistle: You went to the Packer Lion game and did not take me.

Speaking of that. Party here at the new place on Sunday for our house warming and also I will be at BMW by you Saturday for the adventure bike show they are putting on. We will be there as a vendor for our goods. Stop by and say hello FRIEND

If I'm in town, I'm there. I'm supposed to go up North this weekend, but haven't been feeling the greatest.. And I took my Nephew to the game. Only had two tix.. :poke:

for 5500 you can get a second gen 1 and learn to paint yourself :laugh:

I think they forgot the decimal point....for $550 they might go to a good home...not mine of course as they are fugly but if they were silver and blue and had a lot of nice blue stars on them.....

Back