OMG Dad look what Santa left me....!

nice! my little guy has the kawi one with the additional turbo on the fly. :beerchug: for a battery power quad, they go at a good clip.

He looks like he is having a blast.

But :wtf:

Short Sleeve Shirt / Shorts / Green Grass

How is this possible ???

===================================================================

000_2860.jpg

000_2863.jpg

Thats great. Brings back memories of the first Power Wheels my oldest got than ran over the xmas tree on the first push of the go pedal. Cherrish the moments they'er gone so fast.

Ok so he rode it from 7:30am yesterday till 8 at night. Only stopped two times for a coke and a smoke, junior hardcore he is already. :laugh:
Then today at 6:30 A frickin' M I hear a little whisper in my ear.
"Dad I wanna ride ma 4 wheeler !" says it lightly enough to not wake the sleeping cuban Dragon next to us ! So off we go outside to ride.
After a few minutes I could see he was getting tired of 2.5mph at least I was so after the wife woke up we had to hook up the Turbo connection for high speed. I wanted her to be there if anything happened...better for her to see it than try to splain it cuz sometimes I can't talk fast enough to save myself.:rofl:
Step on the pedal , twist the grip and Go man Go !
That thing will "spin da tars" in the grass....
"Oooh Dad did you see that.......Coooool"
" Watch me, watch me"

I am making some plywood ramps for him to go over. No jumps just some simple ups and downs to give him a few bumps.

Remem.....mem...mem...Remember when all you had in your head was...
"I wanna ride my whatever" ?

I already have him going in the right direction (nascar) style..hard into turn one !

I have attached a stress reliever for you all...pure innocence....soothing to see ain't it ? :welcome::lol:

Attachments

• Adam on the four wheeler.wmv
    40 MB · Views: 93
That rocks! You can look at him and see how happy he is. That's what it's all about!

Thinking about getting my Daughter one for her Birthday

Hey Takeuon they have at the walmart here a pink four wheeler. I think it is a fisher price as well. She would prolly love it. He had a Go Diego jeep, same speed 5mph just it was made for slightly smaller kids and you sit in it not ride on it like BIG STRONG BOYS DO he says !

He looks like he is having a blast.

But :wtf:

Short Sleeve Shirt / Shorts / Green Grass

How is this possible ???

===================================================================

This is why i moved from chicago to Northern California!!!

Your son is so lucky to have that toy at that age.:thumbsup:Time to make it more powerful and faster when he is ready.:beerchug:

Back