OMG Dad look what Santa left me....!

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
My 3yr old son Adam says
"He ate the cookies and milk and left me a Kawasaki KFX elec four wheeler......COOL:cheerleader:"

Then he was opening another gift and was asked who gave that to you ?
He said "I don't care, Santa gave me a four wheeler":rofl:

:lol:

Adams new four wheeler 001.jpg

Adams new four wheeler 005.jpg

Adams new four wheeler 008.jpg

Adams new four wheeler 011.jpg

Last edited:
And I thought big wheels were cool when I was his age! Kids are too lucky these days to have technology on their side. The trouble I could have caused with this thing when I was 3 ! Whew doggie !

As far as the safety gear goes my daughter wanted to ride it and even at three his exact words to her were "you have to wear a helmet just like daddy, cuz if you don't you be just like the monkey jumpin on the bed and you'll fall down and break your head" :rofl:

Now you know what , I don't care bills are due a week from today things like that take it all away !:thumbsup:

Can't wait to hook up the high speed connection and let him twist the throttle for 'Turbo Action' ! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
lol, high speed connection. you can find plans to convert them to higher voltage and higher power. spin those plastic tires little man.

Yes it is mostly to keep gators out. We put it up when he was born to keep him in but about six months ago my bro in law caught a six footer with a piece of chicken. Needless to say the Cubans knew what to do with the poor guy......hmmmmm hmmmm good ! Now I am more worried about all the big snakes folks are finding around. Why I always have a pocket pistol with me in the back yard . I will be telling the police the story about te poor gator or snake I Swiss cheesed instead of crying on the news hopefully !

Ogre the thing already has connection for highspeed . I just have to plug them together. now you just step on peddle to make it go 2.5mph later when high speed is hooked up he will be able to step on peddle and then twist the throttle grip at same time to hit 5mph.
My daughter tried it already and even with a ten yr old 60lb girl on there when she hit the throttle it spun the tires in the grass and TOOK OFF ! Too cool !

When I was young, my brother got a "Marx-o-Cart" for the holidays.
Marx also made the "Stutz Bear Cat". They ran off of a 12 volt battery.
Any older members remember those?

My son had the bigfoot that I upgraded the batteries from 6v on low to 12v and 12v high to 24 volt high. It was the fastest around.... would spin wheels when switching to high speed. :laugh: Your son will remember this christmas for sure...:thumbsup:

Back