Omg cant belive i did ths

Doubt you can get any money out of the station even with a lawyer. Most if not all gas stations have a disclaimer stating that all fuel and oil spills are the responsibility of the customer. Which would place responsibility on the person who spilled the gas... At least that is what I was told when pretty much the same thing happened to a friend. \

Sorry about the damage...
E

Look at it this way
wink.gif
! You have now joined THOSE WHO HAVE AND THOSE WHO WILL
sad.gif
biggrin.gif

Try to buff it out because I know the station isn't going to pay for it
sad.gif

sad.gif

RonAyers.com    fairing $452.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150465941 -->

Chrisjp,
A sign saying, "So and so is not responsible for this, that and the other" doesn't fly in court. That said however, in determining liability it is what steps were taken by the gas station that were REASONABLE to indemnify their organization from damages being awarded to a plaintiff. So, since an attempt was made by placing cat litter on the ground you probably aren't going to get anywhere legally. However, most firms (especially big ones) will go out of their way from a good will standpoint to provide a remedy. This may be the best course of action. If it was a national gas station chain. DEMAND from the manager that he give you the phone number to their claims department and file a claim. Just make sure you are VERY persistent and I'll bet you a .05 that they will absorb at least part of the cost. Hope this helps. Scott

i think for the moment ill concentrate on the performance...getting the pannel air brushed or replaced wont be as much of a priority at the moment

just get a turbo man, then let me ride it so i don't have to spend the money on one lol. Oh and by the way, are you really a pilot?

Sorry to read that fellow 06LE brotha. Take some pics and post them. You may just need some touch up and replace the stickers.

just get a turbo man, then let me ride it so i don't have to spend the money on one lol. Oh and by the way, are you really a pilot?
Are you looking under his pic? If thats the case... You're a rookie.
biggrin.gif

It's the classification of how many posts have been made. Rookie, Pro Pilot, top gun I think....

OK DUDE you need to search ebay plenty of times, I had close to the same thing happen.  575 for new fairing, got exactly what I needed off ebay $25 bucks and shipping, was brand new.  You can find the same deals I'm sure.  What is the year and scheme I will help you look
you got a brand new fairing off ebay for $25
rock.gif
? no way, surely you mean $250?

why is there always someone that's gotta knock someone else, was just a simple question yamahor so gimme a break

mine's got some meguiar's 3step wax residue on the tank pad in front of the seat, "textured" thing on the frame, does that count?

Back