Omg!!!...'08 power rules!!!

War Bird 13

Registered
HOLY SHHHHUUUUMMMMOLLY!!!!!...went to Kil-Kare Speedway in Xenia Ohio last night for Two Wheeled Tuesday...ran my orange/black '08 for the first time WITH INSTRUCTION...best time i could get out of her was 9.70 at 141 mph (once i get my 60 foot passes in the 1.5's and 1.4's) (compared to the high 1.6's and 1.7's i was putting down last night) and get some more pratcice for shift points in i am SURE i can get it in the 9.0 range...BUT...i let a guy who is VERY good at drag racing make 2 passes on her and he laid down a 9.11 AND a 9.09...yes i said 9.11 and 9.09...this bikes motor is BONE STOCK...has a Brock's Ultra Clutch Mod...a STREET map in the PC III...is stretched 6 over lowered in front and back...a Brock's Alien Head Sytem...removed the BMC filter just to race...the guy that ran it said with an air shift he could get LOW 8.90's out of her...the guy he ran against had an '08 with 1441 kit AND juice...and he only put down a 9.18...ANY questions on WHAT year is fastest:whistle::whistle:...will be back at it Friday night at Edgewater Raceway in Miamitown Ohio for Test and Tune...pic posted here is her WITHOUT the extensions...have pics from last night...will post when i get them off the camera...sorry

Track Day.jpg

Forgot to mention...the guy that got taken down on the 1441 SWORE and STILL swears that the motor is not stock (he says NO WAY can it do what it did...the rider on my bike was also MAYBE 145 pounds)...so another guy that was with me (who is also the guy that has been "tuning" my bike) said "ok look...give me 500.00 and we will take it COMPLETELY apart for you right here"..."then with THAT 500.00 you give up i'm gonna put a thin head gasket and new springs in it"...LOL....miraculously the 500.00 NEVER appeared...:laugh:...ALSO the bike has NEVER even been on a Dyno...YET:thumbsup:

Are 08's really the fastest year? Cuz i have a blue/gold one:laugh:

They were last night:laugh::laugh:...Honestly they are ALL fast...and even i was BLOWN AWAY when the guy put down a 9.11 and then a 9.09...his 60' foot times were both 1.45...like i said HE is a VERY good rider at the track

Seems like it's the rider not the year that made the difference :laugh:

Let me go look for a top notch rider for my gen1 :poke: If I can't find one we will have to call it a draw. :laugh:

Sounds like a great night! Sounds like the rider and the bike where doing there job! Love my gen 2!:thumbsup:

A great rider can do great things on a BUSA... :laugh:

What was the MPH on the 9.11 and 9.09 passes? Any chance you know who the rider was (Sonny?)?

My personal opinion is Brock's exhaust do great things for these bikes... :beerchug:

A great rider can do great things on a BUSA... :laugh:

What was the MPH on the 9.11 and 9.09 passes? Any chance you know who the rider was (Sonny?)?

My personal opinion is Brock's exhaust do great things for these bikes... :beerchug:

the mph on both passes was 151 plus...have to look at the tickets to give decimal spots....but they were with in 1 mph of each other...and yes am a VERY FIRM BELIEVER (as u can see from my scooter) in Brock's Performance (plus they are just up the road about 40 minutes :laugh:...ohhhh and the rider went by the initials of C.R.

ALMOST FORGOT...Brock was there on his BMW...stock motor...ummmm 8.86...yup i said it 8.86...that bike is a beast...and have heard that Teasley has put an 8.40 something on one of those BMW's as well...just sayin'

Last edited:
ALMOST FORGOT...Brock was there on his BMW...stock motor...ummmm 8.86...yup i said it 8.86...that bike is a beast...and have heard that Teasley has put an 8.40 something on one of those BMW's as well...just sayin'
Everybody knows the BMW is King :bowdown: Brock came on here and explained that himself :laugh:

Back