Oldest rider

there is a 74 year old running around here somewhere :laugh: but he rides it like a 21 year old:laugh:

I dont think its about how old you are, but how long you been riding. I started at 8 years old, that makes 43 years for me. You could be 70 and only have one year behind you.???

OK, you can't just say, "I've heard of a guy that's 88!" The person must speak for themselves! I am 64...so anyone older speak up! (so I can call you pops) Doyle

BTW,welcome 2U!

OK, you can't just say, "I've heard of a guy that's 88!" The person must speak for themselves! I am 64...so anyone older speak up! (so I can call you pops) Doyle

BTW,welcome 2U!

I'm actually older than kerosene and it's "OKAY" if you call me "POPS" Doyle! :thumbsup:

The older guys are retired and spend their time riding instead of hanging out on the forum. Hee hee.
I'm only 54 and can't retire yet.

I'm actually older than kerosene and it's "OKAY" if you call me "POPS" Doyle! :thumbsup:

Thanks Pops....hey, can I have 50 bucks and borrow your car for a party tonight? Doyle (one of your sons)

Thanks Pops....hey, can I have 50 bucks and borrow your car for a party tonight? Doyle (one of your sons)

Yes, you can use the car. However, the next trip you make to the Indian Reservation please take the salmon with you. It really gets stinky after three days in the sun! :spank:

Yes, you can use the car. However, the next trip you make to the Indian Reservation please take the salmon with you. It really gets stinky after three days in the sun! :spank:

Eeeeuuuuuuuuuuu, that's disqusting!

Back