Oldest niece and five minutes of fame..

Cool stuff, Uncle Eight!!!

Ain't family great?

Unfortunately I don't see them much. Work schedule and distance to Phoenix. Once a year is about all. Same with Mother and Step Father.

I have two nieces and they literally grew up under my nose. When I retire I want to spend time with all of them but by then they will be doing their own thing.

I saved both Cigars I received when they were born. Kept them in the freezer all these years.

When my Nieces start their family and have children guess what the first born will get? "Here is the cigar your Father gave me when you were born".

r8

My oldest niece will be working at Sky Harbor airport in the control tower this summer. She received a summer scholarship ASU. :thumbsup:

Where does time go? Aubrey Garcia.

I should get my license current and fly down there. :laugh:

"Repeat plese" "Which runway" "I'm in the yellow plane, please watch me"

r8

Video On Demand | Local Breaking News from AZFAMILY.COM & KTVK 3TV - Arizona's Family
:rofl:

True story... student from Falcon Field flew into the TCA and circled sky harbor trying to get oriented to get back to Falcon.. Asked to ID by Sky harbor air she replied, "Why would I tell you that, you will come after me and I will be in trouble"

Student got oriented and flew back to Falcon, Phx air never figured out who it was (must not have tried very hard)..

heck of a job air controllers have... :bowdown:

Knowing her she will make it if she decides to go with ATC.

Everything is easy for her. Not the case for me. :laugh:

r8

The cigars tell a story here.

The tall one was Aubreys. The smaller is Celeste's. Must of been a budget thing?

"Oh my Lord. Another one?" :laugh:

r8

Back