older hip hop

busahigg

Registered
Was searchin on Kazaa and Morpheus.....just wanted to replace some of the stuff I used to listen to when I was younger. Can't remember everything.....

BDP, Lords of the Underground, Pete Rock and CL Smooth, Das Efx, Gang Starr, Grand Puba, Run DMC.

Mostly East Coast.....anybody remember others?

Was searchin on Kazaa and Morpheus.....just wanted to replace some of the stuff I used to listen to when I was younger.   Can't remember everything.....

BDP, Lords of the Underground, Pete Rock and CL Smooth, Das Efx, Gang Starr, Grand Puba, Run DMC.  

I know music, but not ral good with names. But Kool Moe Dee was one of my favorites.

dr dre and ed lover... hahehahha....

i cant remember the older east/west coast differences,
too $hort
really drawing a blank.. cant remember that far back, too much weed when I was younger.
biggrin.gif

Man I wasn't too much into the West.....I did find the Supercat, Dolly my Baby remix.........that used to be the $hit.

Was searchin on Kazaa and Morpheus.....just wanted to replace some of the stuff I used to listen to when I was younger.   Can't remember everything.....

Be carefull using these websites! Lots of nasty's can be picked up if your not savvy enough to catch em. (trojans, worms, & zombies to name a few.)

Me and the guy I work w/ was talking about old school.(heavy-d, leaders of the new school, black moon, tribe called quest, chubb rock, old ll cool j, yoyo, easy e, lenchmob.)

(X-clan,nice and smooth, paris, Mc lite, speical ed, ed og and the bulldogs, epmd) just to name a few....
tounge.gif

Add on Easy E, Grandmaster, Kurtis Blow, Planet Rock, Heavy D, Big Daddy Cane, Luke is ole school to....crap I want to go on and on...

All u had to say is Luke, an any real pimp, player, and/or hustler knows it's over w/ that.

i got a couple,
sugarhill gang, dj scott la rock, schooly D, spice 1, N2deep,Tim Dogg,3rd bass, bust down

i know Rakim was mentioned but you can have Rakim without Eric B
Flav Flav without Chuck D and Terminator X and Professor Griff just wouldnt be the same!!!!

Back