OLD TIMER's RSD DEMANDS your RETURN

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I just chatted with Lazerblade,who still chats with Sledhead. may mean squat to you new folk,but those 2 dudes are AWESOME.

I want them back...."I want all the... Warrior's" :laugh:

RSD.

w3.jpg

w1.png

w2.jpg

There's a few that pop in from time to time....even Revilis popped in a while ago after being MIA

Yeah, Revlis and Pacman show up every blue moon...

It's good to see the old farts, 'eh guys? :rofl: :p

I know, I know :corner:

I felt a disturbance in the force... Just sometimes takes me a while to respond.

Besides, I owe RSD, so yeah.

Mmmm, old farts, eh'.
What color would you like for the next TP?
I was going to ask, wsup with the new hair style?

I felt a disturbance in the force... Just sometimes takes me a while to respond.

Besides, I owe RSD, so yeah.

Holy hell, how did you know we were talking about you?! You stalk us still, don't you? Admit it!

How have you been man??

Mmmm, old farts, eh'.
What color would you like for the next TP?
I was going to ask, wsup with the new hair style?

Duh, pink TP please, as if you even have to ask?! :rofl:

The new hair color was for the Bash I ended up skipping :laugh:

Revlis, how are you sir... Send me an email or PM, let me know how life is going!

Holy hell, how did you know we were talking about you?! You stalk us still, don't you? Admit it!

How have you been man??

Revlis, how are you sir... Send me an email or PM, let me know how life is going!

holy crap! Whats up Rev!

Doing well! It was about a year ago that I posted last, just found my post from March of 2012... SO yeah once a year or so right!

Life has taken a turn for the surreal. I walked away from my Operations Manager Gig November 2011, and haven't been looking for work since... It's odd really, I think I may have retired. Actually let me post up fresh, I've got pics and such.

Retired eh? Well then,plenty of time for travelling,perhaps north.???

I wouldn't accept any rye and ginger's thou...hold on to your hat...Da'Rubb is now sober,have been for weeks. So I bought myself a little treat or 2...maybe 3. Busa 2 weeks ago,Ram last year,maybe 2yrs,I dunno. Harley bagger. Sold the BIGDOG chopper,and my Pro-street and got out of the GasGas Trials scene. Just think,it was only a few YEARS back when we were parked where that bagger is now,gettin' hammer'd :laugh:

Good 2 see U about the boards.

Rubb.

nb9.jpg

ram2.jpg

ram3.jpg

bag 1.jpg

Damn glad to hear it Rubbah... Collection looks good and I am envious of the Black Beauty. I may end up getting another at some point.

Might be heading up north this summer with the whole damn family. I will keep you posted! Honestly I will, I've been dropping off everyone's maps lately so I'm going to really try to Not go to ground.

I'm apalled that you would address my incontinence.

Wait. Ooooh....right! You just called me an old fart...not--uh---right.

Is that a squirrel over there?

Back