Old people driving

I'd just like to know...

At what point does an old person say to themself: "You know, I'm old. I'm just NOT even gonna look both ways anymore. I'm just going to pull out and hope for the best."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Age has NOTHING to do with your question. It has to do with being aware of your surroundings, and when that slows, it's time to stop. Don't believe me :whistle: , then just watch HIGH SCHOOL parking lots when School is let out. I don't think any of those kids look anywhere, they just goooooooooooo :laugh:

Actually, NOTHING including your question has changes since I was in High School in the 60's :rofl:

In Florida --> NEVER they drive until they their last day...

yep...i live in south freaking florida..the treasure coast..where the folks are as old as the shipwrecks off our coast...leaned over...in their '97 mercury marquis complete with oxygen tubes, dried nap drool and specs that would make the designers of the hubble telescope turn green with envy...but they're not leaned over napping...they're freaking texting! ???

i'm turning mine in at 75...but i'm hoping not to live that long...some folks are scared of riding sportbikes...but i'm afraid of riding hover-rounds.

L8R, Bill. :cool:

this thread is so old...even the members on here who where young and posted the first time it ran are now old:moon::rofl:

Back