As far as hoodies go, i would want:
xxxl -1 of each design
xl - 1 of each design.
On the list
Ooo… me please..

black tshirt L
grey tshirt L
black hoodie XL

I’d cover shipping cost to Australia if you would ship OS?
On the list.
I'll get some quotes for OS (Australia) shipping and advise shipping charges. Got a particular carrier you would recommend?

UPDATE
Orders Should be Available April
Working with a local printer. Digital transfer, "better than silk-screen" apparently. The transfer stays with the printer which means shirts, hoodies, et al will be printed on demand. Digital transfer shirts are rated at 50 wash cycles before fading begins (per local printer).

All clothing 100% cotton where possible/practical, unless someone has a preference, then let me know in a PM. Keep in mind digital transfers can be printed (sized) on a wide variety of material so it doesn't have to just be shirts/hoodies FYI.

Also working on a clothing wholesaler connect so prices not yet set but looks like <$20 USD for shortsleeve tees, + shipping. ORG members will never pay more than cost + shipping for their own shirts. If you want a bunch more for other non-members, I'll likely mark those up a little, but as mentioned before, the primary goal is to promote the ORG.

Once everything's set up and prices are locked in, I'll provide actual samples (pics) and ask for PMs from those interested.

On the list

On the list.
I'll get some quotes for OS (Australia) shipping and advise shipping charges. Got a particular carrier you would recommend?

UPDATE 2022 15 April - TEST PRINT SHIRTS ARE IN

Once everything's set up and prices are locked in, I'll provide actual samples (pics) and ask for PMs from those interested.

Received permission from Cap to offer these shirts to forum members. Here are the sample shirts:

IMG_6844.JPEG

IMG_6847.JPEG
IMG_6846.JPEG

IMG_6845.JPEG

Customization (like member name: "c10" in the last pic) is offered. Otherwise, anything can be printed onto the shirt, or nothing at all. Up to you.

Cost is about $20 USD/ per short-sleeve shirt (S, M, L) , delivered to you. Yes, delivered, as long as you're in the USA. We'll test Int'l shipping costs with @ottafish, see if it's feasible, and get back to our Int'l members with a pricing update.

Those wanting specialty sizes, different style or color choices are encouraged to visit https://www.cheapestees.com
and select style, size, color which will give you an idea how much (more) it'll cost.
Generally, larger size shirts (XL, 2XL, 3XL) cost about $1 more per shirt (a 3XL short sleeve shirt would run you about $23, for example). Hoodies start around $18 and go up from there. You can also pick the material/brand using the site above.

Then just send me a PM including:
  • Shirt type (long/short sleeve, hoodie, etc.)
  • Shirt size: (S, M. L. XL, 2XL, 3XL, etc.)
  • Shirt Color
  • Customized name at pocket position (if applicable)
PMs don't allow photo drops, but a link from the shirt website above (specific shirt, size, color, type, brand) can be dropped into a PM. I'll then send a confirming PM to make sure I got the order right.

The ORG logo(s) can be printed onto any article of clothing sold by the vendor above.

Don't be shy

John L

They look great! Are the Gen1 or Gen 3 logo designs going to be available at some point? Just asking before someone else does. :D I would be interested in all 3.
Yes
@DougE has created this Gen 3 design:
DougE.Gen3.png

And here's the link to the thread where the pic was first posted (Post #9):

Received permission from Cap to offer these shirts to forum members. Here are the sample shirts:

View attachment 1649591
View attachment 1649592View attachment 1649593
View attachment 1649594

Customization (like member name: "c10" in the last pic) is offered. Otherwise, anything can be printed onto the shirt, or nothing at all. Up to you.

Cost is about $20 USD/ per short-sleeve shirt (S, M, L) , delivered to you. Yes, delivered, as long as you're in the USA. We'll test Int'l shipping costs with @ottafish, see if it's feasible, and get back to our Int'l members with a pricing update.

Those wanting specialty sizes, different style or color choices are encouraged to visit https://www.cheapestees.com
and select style, size, color which will give you an idea how much (more) it'll cost.
Generally, larger size shirts (XL, 2XL, 3XL) cost about $1 more per shirt (a 3XL short sleeve shirt would run you about $23, for example). Hoodies start around $18 and go up from there. You can also pick the material/brand using the site above.

Then just send me a PM including:
  • Shirt type (long/short sleeve, hoodie, etc.)
  • Shirt size: (S, M. L. XL, 2XL, 3XL, etc.)
  • Shirt Color
  • Customized name at pocket position (if applicable)
PMs don't allow photo drops, but a link from the shirt website above (specific shirt, size, color, type, brand) can be dropped into a PM. I'll then send a confirming PM to make sure I got the order right.

The ORG logo(s) can be printed onto any article of clothing sold by the vendor above.

Don't be shy

John L

Just saw this now.. Don’t know how I missed it.
I’ll pm you directly tomorrow for a set and see how we go..
Awesome

Back