old man hit by car

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
I can't believe no one would even go over to him.
argue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
...yea...that is fugged up...the cars were going the wrong direction and no one helped .....but took dayum pics.
firedevil.gif

Wow! I hope they find those scumbags!

Not to detract from the story, but the newscaster used to work the KC Fox affiliate. Good seeing her again...

I just saw this on our local news in Los Angeles. What a bunch of losers those people are...... How could they just let that poor guy lay there in the middle of the street without going to help him....... Sad just plain sad........

When I was living in the LA area, I was in a back up on the I-10 headed into work. Passed a car in the #3 lane that appeared to be the cause of the back up. Driver was slumped over the wheel and looked unconscious. Watched the news that evening and the guy had a heart attack(they think) and died right there on the interstate and nobody stopped to help the guy. People were honking at the guy went I went by him. I was in the #1 lane so there was no way I could stop. Sad things in this country of ours.

My first thought was "that could be my dad". It's sad that our world has come to this. I don't know what I would do if this were my father. I hope he makes it.

I just heard about this on the radio during my commute to work. How sad that no one could help this man.

Our news said he was paralyzed from the neck down now.........

That's just sad to watch. All of it.

Back