old man breaks into the .20s!

dragonbusa

Registered
:laugh:We ran at gleason last night, after a hand full of 6.34-6.39s finally broke into the 20s 6.26/112.57mph my best pass to date. not bad for an old fat guy!

02 busa lowering bushings up front, dog bones in the back, yosh pipes no muffler, PC111 kn, muzzy air shift, MSD stu-u-u-der box, ape clutch with 40lbs springs, 16/44 gears. boostby smith shift light. thats about it. about whats that work out to in 1/4ml ? thanks

9 anything would tickle the hell out of me! Im thinking of trying a 15 tooth up front. cheap mod and easy to do. ryan schnitz told me to try 15/44 Im at 16/44 now

9 anything would tickle the hell out of me! Im thinking of trying a 15 tooth up front. cheap mod and easy to do. ryan schnitz told me to try 15/44 Im at 16/44 now
Not doubting that Ryan knows what he's talking about, but for my money I would go bigger on the back. Costs a little more granted, but way cheaper than replacing the cases when the chain lets go cuz the 15t diameter is too small and puts it in a bind.

yea i had the same thought, I've been told 15 was the limit. I'm not going to make any change until i get to memphis and see what she'll do in the 1/4ml with the 16/44

Hey dragonbusa, I was there when you ran. I was riding the
03 copper bike. Good meeting you again. dragonbusa is a super
nice guy! Let me know when you are coming back.

hey bro. we ran last night, my worst night ever! I coud'nt get out of the .40"s there was suppost to be a bunch of bikes there but i think they all went to memphis for midnight madness. bike was running strong but for some reason i could"nt ride it! I"ll pm you latter in the week if were going friday night:laugh:

Back