Old habits never change!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
While i was walking up to the top of the hill i saw this,, and i was not involved,

Dam copy cats!,, WTF!

DSC02432 (Small).JPG

DSC02431 (Small).JPG

DSC02425 (Small).JPG

DSC02424 (Small).JPG

DSC02422 (Small).JPG

DSC02427 (Small).JPG

DSC02429 (Small).JPG

Im upset, this is my trademark, and how dare, someone, copy this! :moon:

your supposed to share in the wealth of fun at the bash ...john....lol...its even made its way to the HIH....

You were suppose to say a friend of mine was walking up the hill and noticed this :whistle:

:laugh:

I guess some people missed all the threads we talk about guns in. :whistle:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

What the heck is that on the antennae? is that tinfoil? (looks like it from the box on the hood). So not just tp now, but tinfoil? That is soooo wrong! :laugh:

Did Bots cry a little? :rofl:

I'd be lying if I didn't tell you it bugged me.. I have issues with messing with peoples stuff. I don't do it to yours, don't do it to mine..

But I lived with it in "spirit of the Bash" fashion... :laugh:

If my truck was clean, we'd have had words.. :whistle:

I'd be lying if I didn't tell you it bugged me.. I have issues with messing with peoples stuff. I don't do it to yours, don't do it to mine..

But I lived with it in "spirit of the Bash" fashion... :laugh:

If my truck was clean, we'd have had words.. :whistle:

You know, if we all know how picky you are, we'll just try harder to mess with your toys :whistle:

The second I'd heard you're over OCD about your Busa, I took my gum out of my mouth and said I was going to stick it on the tank :rofl: I didn't though, now did I?! Or, did I put it elsewhere and you just haven't found it yet? :whistle:

You know, if we all know how picky you are, we'll just try harder to mess with your toys :whistle:

The second I'd heard you're over OCD about your Busa, I took my gum out of my mouth and said I was going to stick it on the tank :rofl: I didn't though, now did I?! Or, did I put it elsewhere and you just haven't found it yet? :whistle:

You actually think I didn't stay up until midnight washing it last night when I got home? ???

Back