Oklahoma Knee Dragging Track Day Who's interested

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I am starting the initial discussions to see who might be interested in a track day at Hallet this fall. The location of the track is in Hallet Oklahoma but if your wanting to check in distance just use Tulsa as the destination spot.

We would need 45 bikes at 100.00 per bike to break even. This would give us track workers, ambulance, corner workers. This does not include track coach, it would be for us to go and just practice and have fun. 8am to 5pm and if we did 3 groups there would be 7 sessions.

Do we have enough interest? We havent really started talking about serious dates but it would probably be on a Friday since weekends are regular events.

Who is interested post here please....

cap

AFTER AUGUST 10TH AND I'D BE IN FOR SURE .:please:
I am starting the initial discussions to see who might be interested in a track day at Hallet this fall. The location of the track is in Hallet Oklahoma but if your wanting to check in distance just use Tulsa as the destination spot.

We would need 45 bikes at 100.00 per bike to break even. This would give us track workers, ambulance, corner workers. This does not include track coach, it would be for us to go and just practice and have fun. 8am to 5pm and if we did 3 groups there would be 7 sessions.

Do we have enough interest? We havent really started talking about serious dates but it would probably be on a Friday since weekends are regular events.

Who is interested post here please....

cap

In the FALL? August to me is Summer...

Mid Sept/Oct so the temps are below outrageous.. and you can count me in..

Depending on the date, I am in.
Posted via Mobile Device

Honda Jon pointed the following out...
"You know I'm interested!
If you have trouble getting enough people, you might want to look into a lapping day that is already on the schedule. Then the riding school would also be available. You would have to pick one of the dates and have everyone get their entries in early (at least 3 weeks in advance) to make sure they can all get in. Just a thought."

Let me talk to MPH200 might be interested. What track would this be at? Also is this an actual trackday or is it a drag event?

Depending on date i am in also, and would be willing to pay extra if we do not have enough people also.

Back