Okay... where'd the name come from dazz?

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, if you don't mind my asking, where did the name DAZZ come form?

biggrin.gif
well, Ben me owl flower.................

It's not that exciting really........... you know, I do a lot of work with terminally ill kids................ well there was this little one............. Siobhan was her name...

She was only four years old......... and she gave me the name dazz, for some reason, she just couldn't get her tongue around, being able to say Dave.....

When someone would call me.......Hey Dave........ Siobhan would correct them and say that's Dazz........
it didn't matter how many times people tried to tell the little one my name was Dave............ she would get all upset with them and just say no.........Dazz.....

So, the name just stuck.............  
wink.gif

My wife calls me bum cheeks............ hahaha............ but that's another story altogether................

laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|DAZZ
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156612522 -->

biggrin.gif
well, Ben me owl flower.................

It's not that exciting really........... you know, I do a lot of work with terminally ill kids................ well there was this little one............. Siobhan was her name...

She was only four years old......... and she gave me the name dazz, for some reason, she just couldn't get her tongue around, being able to say Dave.....

When someone would call me.......Hey Dave........ Siobhan would correct them and say that's Dazz........
it didn't matter how many times people tried to tell the little one my name was Dave............ she would get all upset with them and just say no.........Dazz.....

So, the name just stuck.............  
wink.gif

My wife calls me bum cheeks............ hahaha............ but that's another story altogether................

laugh.gif
bum cheeks
rock.gif
anything like a "flat azz"
rock.gif
lol

rock.gif

By the way you two.................... that stuff as all packed up and ready to ship would be going out Monday.............
smile.gif

Back