Okay, since we are back...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
(Devious @ Sep. 06 2006,23:30) I, for one, am really saddened by this accidental death.
Yes, he really pushed it most of the time...
But ya gotta admit, he was fun to watch. And was a great entertainer, husband and most of all a great Dad...
I will miss his antics...

David
Yeah very Sad

Sad indeed...
sad.gif

I really wanted to meet him sometime. He was a hero of mine.

someone who inspires & just overall brings out the best in others
such a zest for life
I guess it was his time
he will be missed by all

What a way to go! Only person on file to die from a sting ray attack. Guess the lesson learned is not to try petting a sting ray while its being chased by a shark... He died like he lived ... on the edge close to nature.

(MoosesBusa @ Sep. 06 2006,21:21) What a way to go! Only person on file to die from a sting ray attack. Guess the lesson learned is not to try petting a sting ray while its being chased by a shark... He died like he lived ... on the edge close to nature.
rock.gif

Not THAT rare... but he was 1 of 3 in Australian history as I understand. And it wasn't being chased by a shark...

(yamahor @ Sep. 06 2006,21:25)
(MoosesBusa @ Sep. 06 2006,21:21) What a way to go! Only person on file to die from a sting ray attack. Guess the lesson learned is not to try petting a sting ray while its being chased by a shark... He died like he lived ... on the edge close to nature.
rock.gif

Not THAT rare... but he was 1 of 3 in Australian history as I understand. And it wasn't being chased by a shark...
So he was just lucky enough to get the Sting ray with a bad attitude! nice
I heard there were no known cases on file on sting rays killing humans. Perhaps they were talking about a particular region or country that I didn't catch... Still ... Dayum

I figured he'd go out from a black Mamba bite or something... Feel sorry for his two young ones the most
sad.gif

Ya play with dangerous animals and things can happen, AND you know it. It's a chance you take and it's OK with you. But, that said, I'am still
sad.gif
about it even though it's what he did, AND did VERY WELL  
smile.gif

I'm in shock about it. All the risky things he had done and to be killed by a ray, crazy man. My mom was actually planning a trip to go see him for one of her vacations, she's real sad...she loved his show.

RIP Croc. Hunter.

Just Simple Natural Selection...

if you are a cold prick...

Although I am not a fan...quite the opposite in fact - I feel sorry for his family and friends. This guy had balls...I just cant help wondering if he would have survived had he cut-off the tail without pulling it out of his body.

What a way to go!! eek...

like riding into the back of a semi truck carrying construction steel rods...

ugh!

(gsferrari @ Sep. 06 2006,19:18) Just Simple Natural Selection...

if you are a cold prick...

Although I am not a fan...quite the opposite in fact -
How do you not like the Crocodile Hunter? Guy did wonders for the wildlife community.
rock.gif

I for one am very sad about the news

Back