Okay... Need the general male idea

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, just an off the wall thing. What do you guys think when a woman snuggles up to you and lets you put your arm around her while on the couch, either with friends around, or without them around? Just let me know what you think in that situation...

She wants to go for a "RIDE"
eek2.gif

It means she is interested in the next step. She feels comfortable with you. She feels protected and safe.

She's tryin' to get into your pants - for your wallet.....

If it's got wheels or a skirt, sooner or later it's going to cost you money..

poke.gif

She's trying to eventually get you to trade the busa for a mini van.

I would punch her and then do her sister.

She wants you to be her big 'ol teddy bear...
smile.gif

P.S.- Do NOT infer that it is an endorsement to start groping her anatomy, however...

It means she's looking at owning your house, car, bike, a montly stipend, half your retirement and most of your 401K. Wait, I mean she is looking for a nurturing and lasting relationship with someone comfortable and stable. Ya, that's what I meant!!
beerchug.gif

Sounds like relationship time.

BUT...

There was one person I was like this with probably when I was around your age. We were always friends and remained as such but we enjoyed each others company and tended to snuggle up during movies and whatnot. We never took the next step and were comfortable keeping it as it was, just friendly. I think we tried to kiss once but it didn't feel right. LOL

It is rare to find a relationship like this but possible.

She wants to know if you have any idea he, I mean she, had a sex change operation.
SHOCKED.gif

Last one to do that to me was almost 15 years ago.

We've been happily married for over 12 years and have 3 wonderful kids!
biggrin.gif

The question is what do you think/want?

since you had to ask, we are sending you back to 5th grade biology with Ms. Schournschwacker. don't come back until you know the answer!
Time%20Machine.jpg

just messing.
smile.gif
I had nothing relevant to add since these guys covered it

jump9.gif
I am laughing my head off with the answers in here. GSXcite, you are not right in the head....

Back