Okay I'm over amped about Laguna

2hip

Registered
Between CalBusaGirl and BaBusa I can barely sit still to type this...Laguna Seca in Late July 23,24,25...book tickets before January something and get 30 percent off...of special interest to me was the High Side seats w/ motorcycle parking on turns 11 and 4...little pricey..but...we need to start organizing this immediately...:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:2hip

What are you going to ride down. :laugh:

Between CalBusaGirl and BaBusa I can barely sit still to type this...Laguna Seca in Late July 23,24,25...book tickets before January something and get 30 percent off...of special interest to me was the High Side seats w/ motorcycle parking on turns 11 and 4...little pricey..but...we need to start organizing this immediately...:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:2hip

My beautiful Rocinante...of course she will be ready...are you insinuating something in my character that won't have her ready for GP? :moon:2hip

Between CalBusaGirl and BaBusa I can barely sit still to type this...Laguna Seca in Late July 23,24,25...book tickets before January something and get 30 percent off...of special interest to me was the High Side seats w/ motorcycle parking on turns 11 and 4...little pricey..but...we need to start organizing this immediately2hip

Brother pace yourself. Its 7 months away. :laugh:

Back