Okay, I have to ask

EastCoast

Donating Member
Registered
Really, what is suppose to be new and special about the 07 Busa. Different engine, looks, what are the rumors. Come on, spill it.

Dunno...its not even 2006 yet.
wink.gif

comes with a TRE.

the hype is every year we expect/hope something radically new or innovative. Deception! Now Kawi came out with the ZX-13.5 so we(some of us) believes that Zuk has to do something to the king.

Suzuki is going to build the biggest,badest,land missle ever and they won't have to redesign it for another 8 years.
Just like they have already done.

2006 will be the last year the Hayabusa will be produced. Suzuki will use the funds which went towards the Busa to bring back the Suzuki Sidekick. But that's all speculation at the moment ...

I heard there are going to be rockets hidden in the swingarm that give acceleration out of this world.
biggrin.gif

I'm hoping for a minimally changed bike. Maybe they will make it so that we don't have to cut the fairings to add sliders. A kickstand that traveled through a greater arc so that it would be less likely to fold up would be nice. I'd like to see the trunk space be made more useable. I'm betting on it being stroked with a better flowing head.

Back