Status
Not open for further replies.

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
From BusaSamurai:

All right guys, who is gonna take this one? Also, what are your thoughts on the other eight fights?

If you aren't familiar, look:
HERE

Post up!

Thanks Shawn my poll experience sxx ....i hope Randy wins this fight might not but i hope he does...

I wish that Randy would pull it off.  There is no doubt in my mind that he is the underdog.  The problem Randy is going to have is that he doesn't shoot to get his takedowns.  His takedowns generally come from the clinch.  Clinching with someone as big as Sylvia is going to be difficult.

You are right but I think that randy is far better at the clinch and ground and pound if he can get his hands on himand get him down gonna be a heck of a fight ....

I think randy will have a hard time coping with tim's size and reach but randy DOES have the heart to pull it out. I think Tim is pretty scared of randy trying to come out of retirement and "insult" him by moving up to heavyweight.

go natural!! super.gif

can anyone say Cro Cop...no matter who wins this match they will eventually lose to Cro Cop...he is just too well rounded

(MeatyFrank @ Mar. 01 2007,22:12) can anyone say Cro Cop...no matter who wins this match they will eventually lose to Cro Cop...he is just too well rounded
MOre rounded come on now have you actually followed his career . Yes he is a top fighter one of the best but would never say that he is more rounded then Randy maybe tim but not Randy.. Cro cop is now where near a ground fighter . If you have seen all the fights he has lost has been to ground and pound fighters..Do I think randy could beat him no probably not . But only because randy likes coming straight at you and I think he will get caught . Now randy a fews years back could have and would have handled him . To me the best fighter right now for cro cop his Chuck Liddel someone would have to jump weight classes but that would be an awesome fight . Both stand up fighters and both with one hit knockout power.
        Watch for Titto ortez to fight cro cop first Chuck fght Rampage jackson before cro cop . The next heavy weight fight no matter who wins will more then likely be The pitbull orlaski against the winner of this fight .
         The fight im waiting for is the rematch of St perrier
and Matt hughes ..Thats gonna be good..
 They are talking about bringing the champion from pride to fight our heavyweight champ . Vidor Now thats one bad mofo...

Have you seen Cro Cops bashing of W. Silva? He dominated standing and on the ground...and Silva has an excellent ground game...Randy's stand up is definitely a question mark...if Fedor makes the transition over...there will be no contest

Sylvia is local here and I see his big azz all the time. He looks like his knees are in as bad of shape as ever, he just hobbles everywhere. If Randy gets a good shot at the knees it could be over quick. Sylvia is one hell of a nice guy though, so I'm pulling for him. For me, its kind of like one of those matches where there is no bad guy. Both guys are class acts and I wish them the best. Matt Hughes on the other hand, also local, is an arrogant bastid........but so is Tito. I hope they knock each other out at the same time! LOL

(MeatyFrank @ Mar. 02 2007,12:36) Have you seen Cro Cops bashing of W. Silva?  He dominated standing and on the ground...and Silva has an excellent ground game...Randy's stand up is definitely a question mark...if Fedor makes the transition over...there will be no contest
question mark huh???

I guess Randy answered that question for all of us in the FIRST 10 SECONDS of Rnd. 1!!!

Cro Cop is an awesome fighter, but I think Randy could actually take him...after seeing what he did to Silvia, I have newfound respect for his training and experience.

Being 48 yrs old myself I love it when a 44 yr old can open a can of whoop azz on a mucher younger man but I would not bet against Cro Cop. I know they threw him a lob for his first UFC fight but the man looked like a robot. I definitely think he would destroy Randy. The better fight would be Cro Cop against Liddell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back