OK, who's got the best deal here??

(GPW @ Jan. 24 2007,13:11) Sorry I  missed this.....call me...301-473-9191 (Board Sponsor)
beerchug.gif

(GPW @ Jan. 24 2007,13:11) Sorry I  missed this.....call me...301-473-9191 (Board Sponsor)
hi GPW, GMBusa's currently checking into this for me. Lemme see what he comes back with and I'll check in with ya. Thanks for responding!

BUSAFETT

(BUSAFETT @ Jan. 24 2007,11:34)
hi GPW, GMBusa's currently checking into this for me.  Lemme see what he comes back with and I'll check in with ya.  Thanks for responding!

BUSAFETT
Sure no problem, actually get your helmet from him.

(VaBusa @ Jan. 24 2007,11:36)
Greg, you can get helmets too?  
cool.gif
I can get anything on the market. We are an offical dealer through, several of the major distributors. So if something does not work or you crash and need to sue a manufacturer your item was properly purchased from a certified dealer. We can get anything on the market and some.

I dont get Shark but I get just about everything else.

Va, Ill get ya killer deal on the X-11 if your still lookin.

(Jester0769 @ Jan. 24 2007,14:50) I dont get Shark but I get just about everything else.  

Va, Ill get ya killer deal on the X-11 if your still lookin.
Sending a PM, and I did click on the banners to see who carried what, I promise...just been in the "finding the best deal" mode since the DC motorcycle show...

My guy said 263.99 in your hand.

Seemed high for a 329.99 retail helmet.

Who's got it for 220 ?

Well it's down to GMBusa and Timmyduck's guy- whoever gets back to me first and lets me place this order gets the cash..

Stay tuned!!

BUSAFETT

And the winner is............

GMBusa!!!

(you guys are probably saying "Good now kill this thread!!")

I will have the helmet next wk and can do a writeup on it if anyone's interested.

BUSAFETT

its less than $300.00 in ebay...surf around...you'll find...anyway, I've got RSR2...and I'm not too hot about shark helmet...the only thing I like is has a very thick visors in it...3mm thick...70.00 to 80.00 bucks for visor...bit spicy...
wink.gif

I wanted a little variety, and the Shark helmet was the only one with the colors to match my fastest-colors '05... We'll give her a go and if I don't like wearing it, it'll just come out every now and again, being switched between my black HJC. I just wanted to be able to flip flop with something new.

And yes, I'll be glad to do a writeup on the new lid. Stay tuned.

BUSAFETT

Back