OK, who's got the best deal here??

No board sponsors?!?!! WTF
rock.gif

(BUSAFETT @ Jan. 23 2007,22:03) And actually now I'm not hearing back from GMBusa- hopefully he wasn't pulling my leg
sad.gif
He will come through, he works a day job.

(heavybusa @ Jan. 23 2007,22:47) We are Gator Motorsports affiliates.  
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
Isn't it fabulous?

Actually, I live 10 minutes from his door, so if he screws up, I can kick his butt... And I help him with sales...
tounge.gif

Jester was giving great deals out on helmets awhile ago . Send him a PM.

(frisbee @ Jan. 23 2007,23:32) Jester was giving great deals out on helmets awhile ago . Send him a PM.
I'm not sure Josh is a Shark Vendor
rock.gif
?

(yamahor @ Jan. 23 2007,20:38)
(monster @ Jan. 23 2007,16:34)
(BlueHaya @ Jan. 23 2007,16:31) We need a sponsor button.  That notifies them of cash money.
zzwhip.gif
That's not a bad idea.  Hey mods - would it be possible to click a Sponsor button that would send all board sponsors a PM or an e-mail at once?  
rock.gif
Why not click the sponsor links? Plus, this is more fun, cause now we know that Postal thinks I'm not cool.
laugh.gif
You are the coolest dude I know Brah!
beerchug.gif

I, on the other hand, am not cool. For I do not have a Shark nor an Arai, only a Shoei, a KBC, and an HJC. Someday I shall reach the pinnacle of helmet ownwership and acquire an Arai.....

biggrin.gif

P.

(snakeyezzz @ Jan. 24 2007,09:42) If the sponsors won't come thru for you check out www.helmetshop.com
I bought my X-11 from them and saved alot of money. If you call them you may get a better deal too.
Thank you so much for that link! I've been pricing a new Shoei X-11 with graphics and it's out of this world everywhere I look...I did find one guy on eBay, but he took forever getting with me on the price, then he only takes PayPal...

That link has my helmet for the best price yet! Awesome!!
beerchug.gif

(snakeyezzz @ Jan. 24 2007,09:42) If the sponsors won't come thru for you check out www.helmetshop.com
I bought my X-11 from them and saved alot of money. If you call them you may get a better deal too.
Just checked and GMBusa still has their price beat, so I'm keeping my chips on GMBusa- just waiting to hear back from him regarding whether or not he can get me the mirrored visor for it.

"You know, the one with the mirror on the IN-side..." - Robin Williams

Back