Ok, what's a smokin' deal on '05 LE?

..... i'm sorry everyone.....
It was funny to me for a minute.......

(slaps self!)

..... i'm sorry everyone.....
It was funny to me for a minute.......

(slaps self!)
Dang man, you went on a little tear there didn't ya?
laugh.gif

Check your PM's...
wink.gif

Got mine for $10,000.00 out the door. That's with tax, title, license, & full tank of gas. Not the best deal in the world, but not the worst either.
wink.gif

I've seen 'em advertised here (Barstow Motorcycle Center) $9895. Brand new and still in the box too...Come on BT, you know you want one.  
biggrin.gif
What's California sales tax up to nowadays? What will that cost tax title and license?
I need a sportbike in California and might sell my Yukon in order to get a Busa there too.

Price matters of course, but I still believe a good dealer is what really counts.

I see so many people refer to their local Suzuki shops as "stealerships". That's a shame. There's just a warm fuzzy feeling dealing with a shop that cares about it's customers.
blush.gif

Honestly I'm willing to pay a little more (only a little, though) to support my dealer.

That said, my dealer gives me fair prices on most stuff.

Price matters of course, but I still believe a good dealer is what really counts.  

I see so many people refer to their local Suzuki shops as "stealerships".  That's a shame.  There's just a warm fuzzy feeling dealing with a shop that cares about it's customers.  
blush.gif

Honestly I'm willing to pay a little more (only a little, though) to support my dealer.

That said, my dealer gives me fair prices on most stuff.
+1, i agree with you 100% i travel 2hours away just for the customer service they provide. Not to mention they cut me a sweet deal on an 05LE for 9995 out the door.

A smoking deal is when you walk in, point to a Busa, proclaim loudly you want it, getting the attention of the female financier who brings you the keys, and when you ask about the financing she says unzip your pants.

THAT'S A SMOKING DEAL!
idea.gif

Back