Ok...we are one step closer.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Its close,but voting leads towards an' all inclusive.

So,thats brings us to the next poll.

Where to hook-up for a lower cost Busa-less get together.

The thing about getting together in Vegas or somewhere like that is,some folks will ride. Then,we gotta worry about them.They'll go out on rides,and then bad shid can happen.
 eg. BaBusa crashed last trip to Vegas,and whats-his-name got lost.

So,we want a Busa-Less captive audience.

After talking with Gunny(smart boy) he informs me that lots of Americans have not even left thier home state...let alone travelled to another country,so I guess thats why staying within the lower 48 is a popular choice.

So, we could do Vegas,but lots of folks have been their a dozen times.

I guess we should let the majority rule at this point.

Its plainly obvious most folks wont go to Europe,Hawaii,Guam,Alaska,etc.

So,we will endevour to keep it simple.

A passport is only 50 bucks where i live,and is good for 5 years. You dont need a passport however to travel to Mexico until Jan.1 2008,but it will make it easier.

It appears that it has come down to Las Vegas or somewhere tropical.

So,we will take another vote. Three options,all in North America.

So,if yer interested in hookin' up for a good time...vote

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: "add vote"|1152228046 -->

Skeered to leave their homes I'll wager...

Lemme guess we'll hold it in the middle of the Country so it's fair... Arkansas...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dunno, I figure that at leas in Las Vegas we are less likely to get arrested... They are used to a bunch of freaks.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152227711 -->

laugh.gif

One Word Bro...

Ireland!!! Shannon Area, Maybe Limerick?
rock.gif

COME ON!!!

You know you all want to go... Besides how much fun would that be? OK OK...

Dublin then...
thumbs-up.gif

Mexico, lets go to that one town that got hit by the typhoon it should be kinda cheap as im sure the want to get us back there.

Mxico Could be fun, But ya know what would be better? Seriously Not even being funny... Canada. Friendly people, water you can drink and Beautiful summertime weather. I say we all head to Rubbah's House, victoria was just amazing...

So yeah it's in my back yard, but it's worth the trip. Victoria... Very Pretty. Lots to do and Rubbah can cook breakfast.

Mxico Could be fun, But ya know what would be better? Seriously Not even being funny... Canada. Friendly people, water you can drink and Beautiful summertime weather. I say we all head to Rubbah's House, victoria was just amazing...

So yeah it's in my back yard, but it's worth the trip. Victoria... Very Pretty. Lots to do and Rubbah can cook breakfast.
I like that sound of that, except we cannot have Rubbah dress up in um, *cough*cough*...

i mena why dont we do illinois just kidding i am up for vegas i have freinds out there i would like to see and of course i would love to see all your faces also

Mxico Could be fun, But ya know what would be better?  Seriously Not even being funny...  Canada.  Friendly people, water you  can drink and Beautiful summertime weather.  I say we all head to Rubbah's House, victoria was just amazing...

So yeah it's in my back yard, but it's worth the trip.  Victoria...  Very Pretty.  Lots to do and Rubbah can cook breakfast.
I'll host it Rev.... but some folks will ride here.... which ultimately takes away from the original idea.

The idea is bikes left behind. Then,folks who are travelling with kids,etc,dont have to go thru widthdrawls while 10 guys head out for a ride.

Plus,there's no baby-sitting involved. The clan wont have to worry about who's out riding,what route did they take,"they should have been back by now",all that other krap.

Make sense?

Just a fun get together party atmosphere.With no worries or stress.

I'll host it Rev.... but some folks will ride here.... which ultimately takes away from the original idea.

The idea is bikes left behind. Then,folks who are travelling with kids,etc,dont have to go thru widthdrawls while 10 guys head out for a ride.

Plus,there's no baby-sitting involved. The clan wont have to worry about who's out riding,what route did they take,"they should have been back by now",all that other krap.

Make sense?

Just a fun get together party atmosphere.With no worries or stress.
Well then I'd like to re-iterate my ireland proposal. Tickets aren't crazy expensive and allmost NONE of us would be on two wheels.
smile.gif

OK OK, Vegas really would be fun, and I have family there also... So
thumbs-up.gif

Fall/Winter time trip...

Well the vote now leans towards Vegas.

I wanna go to the beach,I wanna go to the beach

Its 10 to 10(the voting) half want Vegas,half want somewhere in Mexico.

Who would be interested in splitting up? Half go their way,the other half go theirs?

I'd rather stick together,but I also dont wannna lose anybody because they are not getting the destination they want.

Rubb.

Mexico would be cheaper and if timed right we could be there during the BAJA 1000, and watch them take off. I have heard that is a blast, then we could go hang out at a beach!!!!

Mexico, gotta be better...more fun, cheap, etc.
what are we going to do in vegas? I see nothing happening there...I bet everyone split it up in first day and never see each other...
sad.gif

I was thinking about, going to "the Great wall" in China, but thats too far...but, it is cheap...and I have a guide...(he ride a R6 and from Shanghai...)
I want to make this trip as a Hayabusa memorable trip, you know we can rent some raggetty bikes and what ever gear you can think of and put it on, and make a trip or perade around where we staying...wouldn't that be alot of fun? thats the kind of trip, I would do...not just gather up and split to do whatever you please...and end up don't remember much of anything...
sad.gif

I'm not into vegas...I can tell right now...
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152281258 -->

sad.gif

All three choices are awsome.

The wife and I go the Vegas every year normally in Fed, when the temps wont fry ya.

Its been awhile since we did an AI in Mexico.......

unmmmmm decisions, decisions........

A neighbour over the back fence has an' interesting job.I have said hello,and waved to the lady for 10 years.This morning we ran into each other in the 600 acre forest near our 'hood.

She organizes large group cruise and riverboat tours.Thats all she does for a living.

Too funny,after 10 years.

Rubb.

Back