Ok this is weird.. Need some help!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
To strange but this really did just happen! Anyone know of a web site or program that allows someone to change the train/code used on the phone system? You know today is also Friday the 13th....... I'm at work or I'd take a picture of the screen to show you!

Do you hear the Twilight Zone theme in the background...

poke.gif

David

Guilty party just called me back.... More to follow on how you to can do this! You can make the caller ID display anything you want!
bowdown.gif

i seen something similiar to this when snakes on a plane first came out.they were running a promo. you could put whatever number you wanted in and it would show up on your caller id .

Oh yea...
Post it up ASAP...
I could cause a widespread panis down here in Manana Land with this...
The Locals are a very superstitious bunch...
Yhey will be crossing themselve like crazy...

David

(ks-waterbug @ Oct. 13 2006,12:55) Guilty party just called me back.... More to follow on how you to can do this! You can make the caller ID display anything you want!  
bowdown.gif
please share.
super.gif

Just thinking out loud here, but when someone's voice mail gives you the option to leave your # ("to page this person") you can enter anything you want, right?

See you should have made this your 6666th post....

Just wondering if that takes you off the do not call list for who ever is the parent company of the site...
Not that I am not gonna try it...muahhahmayayyayyauuaauauaahhah

man thats funny. i had satin call the guy i work with and tolt him he would see him later
firedevil.gif
jump9.gif

How about this one...
555-555-5555, The WhiteHouse
Any # u want +, Official Lottery Winners Line
This is to much fun....
Hey Capt almost sent you a call from Cache! Just didn't have the heart.....

Back