OK so the Northwest does occasionally get toasty!

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Was supposed to be hot, but this? This? In a place where almost nobody has AC is kinda pushing things...

This is the nearest weather station to my place.... Silly hot for this region, been watching locals catch fire all day!

!Heat today.JPG

Well it's patchy. I fyou look at the main news for the seattle area I think they are reporting about 102-103. However when you start pulling from the regional weather stations in the area it goes from about 94 right on the water to 111 in another part of my immediate area.

109 is right near where I am at... Not good... I got the dishtowel soaked in water wrapped round my head and I am quite comfy really.

I lost half my ass from melying today. I was running for water every time my hair sponteniously combusted. Good thing I cut most of it off already.
:laugh:

Wow.. You are going to have to check all the houses in your area that are occupied by seniors.. This is the kind of thing that makes alot of them call it quits.

Yhea and the North East has been raining every day for about 40 days. Did we flip sides or what.

Revlis, what website did you get that from? Looks like it has great detail.

Man I been working night shifts in the shop,too hot to do it during day....I gotta hit it for awhile today,gonna be transferring phones to a ac room,lol...it was 109 here and suppose to be 101 today to 97 rest of weekend..

It got to 105 yesterday downtown seattle. (we got that reading from out equipment on the roof, we make weather equipment for the airforce)

There's no global warming....."trust me".... :thumbsup: Actually might be an indicator of a cycle though.....we'll see. We haven't sat at 110 for this long for quite some time now......we've felt blessed these last five years in the Summer in Las Vegas. :super:

Shake and bake...just like the old days in sunny FL huh? :laugh:

Almost, the humidity is still only a third of what it is down there in hell (as I refer to it) but for this region, with no one having A/C it's pretty rough.

I've spent more days uncomfortably warm here in Washington then I ever did in Florida though. This though, this is plain silly.

Right now at 1243 is showing 93 degrees... I did move the portable A/C downstairs though, so it's a comfy 75 in here right now, and I taped Space blankets over the upstairs windows. So far upstairs is only showing about 80 degrees, so we are doing good figuring it was 77 in there at 0800. :thumbsup:

Wow.. You are going to have to check all the houses in your area that are occupied by seniors.. This is the kind of thing that makes a lot of them call it quits.

Well there's an Old folks home just about half a block away, an assisted living center about mid block, and right on the other side of us is a memory care clinic. They all have A/C and when the power goes out, they get priority as a care facility. Bonus is that were on the same circuit, they get priority, we get priority... :thumbsup:

So anyway, at least the oldsters in my immediate area are good to go.

Back