Ok so I don't own one...

Spike

Donating Member
Registered
I don't own one but I will, maybe soon.

I am currently looking into one and I am going to take my time. I would like to get the skinny on this bike before I purchase. I need to know things like:

What should I loctite as soon as I get it?
What color is the fastest?
What mods are available?

All kidding aside I currently ride a Vstar Classic 1100 and have been riding for years. I have done all the mechanical work on her myself including pistons, cams, intake, exhaust, suspension kit (lowered) and sticker/decal removal;) (We don't need no stinking reflectors either!)

I am a tinkerer as you can see. Is the aftermarket mod scene good for the 'busa? Will I run out of things to modify? I need my tinkering!

Also I never rode a sport bike before until I took one of these babies for a test ride...

Oh...

my...

gosh...

I fell in love. And after all that she is dead sexy too? Was this thing made by GOD?

Is it better to buy new or used? Unless I get a really good deal I may wait until Spring but I need to start planning now.

Ok, done yammering. Thanks all. Great forums here!

-Spike

Oh... and here's a picture, I hear they are required;)

sig.jpg

Beautiful bike, and welcome to the .Org! Although mine's stock, there are enough members here with enough mods to keep you going until you can't go any more. Plus, when you're done, you've got a one-of-a-kind, fastest-bike-in-the-world. You gonna keep the VStar?

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
.. great looking ride.

I think black and silver is the fastest.

The aftermarket scene revolves around the Busa!!!

(05 Busa LE @ Sep. 20 2006,18:09) Beautiful bike, and welcome to the .Org! Although mine's stock, there are enough members here with enough mods to keep you going until you can't go any more. Plus, when you're done, you've got a one-of-a-kind, fastest-bike-in-the-world. You gonna keep the VStar?
Same thing I was going to ask.... you gonna keep the cruiser?

Lots of used bikes ont he board... you can get a good bike for a decent prce here if yer lookin.

Welcome!

Actually yes, I plan on keeping the cruiser. Who knows though. After I get my 'busa maybe I won't want to ride her anymore;) We will see. Thanks on the compliments! She actually looks even better but I haven't taken pictures since my new seat was added.

I am really looking hard at the black and silver ones. They are just beautiful!

Good tip on looking for used ones. I will keep my eyes open, thanks!

and believe me you will run out of $$$$$ before you run out of mods for the Busa  
jump9.gif

Unless you have over six figures of DISPOSABLE income, there is no danger of you running out of mods to do to a Busa.
biggrin.gif

blue/grey is the fastest

(reduced pic size to better fit the page. jwcfbd)

post_13_01528_DSCF1201__Large___Medium_.jpg

(Warputer @ Sep. 20 2006,20:32)
Welcome to the Board ! Red is the Fastest !    
wink.gif
+1 absolutely correct my good man! welcome to the board...btw, if you do have too much money, i am sure if you ordered double on all the mods that someone here would be more than willing to take any extra parts off your hands
biggrin.gif

It is the best machine you will ever put between your legs! (well, I hope so anyways).
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the board.  
beerchug.gif
 I am still doing mods, waiting for extra cash for a power commander and would like a 4 into 1 Yosh. Many mods out there for the Busa, most I have ever seen for one bike.

HPIM0319-1.jpg

Welcome to the Org... Lots of info here on all the model years of Busa ever made! You won't be dissappointed no matter which you decide to get. She's been around for almost eight years so the mods are plentiful. Just depends on what your looking for... Bling or the real thing! Oh and yes Blue/Silver is the fastest color
beerchug.gif

Back