OK...need a list one more time.

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
All the folks from the "Pay it Forward" thread who asked me to send out stuff....can you chime in again?

I know this is bad, but I forgot who I was supposed to send them out to.

Can ya let me know? Thanks!

you were supposed to send me ..... one miiiiiillly-yun dollars!

quasi-austin power-esque... no?

rock.gif

dr.evil_one_miliion_dollars.jpg

Eh...no.
laugh.gif
But I did ask you for that undertail, though. You gave it to GMBusa instead.

Boo-hoo!! :cry:

All the folks from the "Pay it Forward" thread who asked me to send out stuff....can you chime in again?

I know this is bad, but I forgot who I was supposed to send them out to.

Can ya let me know? Thanks!
Yeah I'm still waiting for that 06 LE that you were going to send to me
rock.gif

another one. (sighs, shakes head)

Somehow I knew this thread would start to go south. I didn't expect it to go this quickly, though.
laugh.gif

Buncha moochers, I tell ya!
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

DAHA!!! Now there's a good 'ol boy!

One down, XX? to go.

Sorry I couldn't get it out on time, bro...but the package is wrapped and ready to roll. For being late, I will make it up to you. I included a little something extra in the package...please unwrap carefully.

That, and I'll get it out to you via Express Mail. Sorry again.
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137044964 -->

No sweat, it will still be a while before the weather here is worth a damn! Thanks again.

Cool deal....thanks! Got your address too...

Now I think there was someone else. Someone wanted headers, I believe.

Just a Prayer for Me ,My Wife, and Kids,and that I can continue to be prosperous and keep being able to buy my toys.

what are you doing? parting out the whole bike or something?

crazy man, just crazy.

what use do you have for an undertail if you haven't got a swing arm or forks?

haha and besides I musta missed you asking for it.. plus I haven't gotten a PM from anybody about it.. so it's still up for grabs... I am waiting on a PM from anybody with a shipping address and it will be gone. .. hurry pac.. that means I need your addy again.

crazy man, just crazy.

haha and besides I musta missed you asking for it.. plus I haven't gotten a PM from anybody about it.. so it's still up for grabs... I am waiting on a PM from anybody with a shipping address and it will be gone. .. hurry pac.. that means I need your addy again.
Hey Ego.. I sent you PM twice... Was like what the hell I`m ignored.... Asked for grabbar...

Hey Pac.....you would have the balck plastic tray for under the hump (I think its called the battery tray?) would ya??

crazy man, just crazy.

Nah...got newer forks and a swingarm, so I can afford to let the old ones go.

I asked for it on the Pay it Forward thread. Oh well, no worries. I'll be gracious enough to let GMBusa have a crack at it. If he don't get back to you in a week's time, I'll take it.

A man's gotta have projects (read: Dreams), right?

Hey Pac.....you would have the balck plastic tray for under the hump (I think its called the battery tray?) would ya??
I have one, bro...but it was hacked up to do the undertail mod. Same undertail as you....the one with that metal piece at the end. I'll include a pic.

I also have the undertray from the crash. I'm not gonna use it for crap. I can take an updated pic of both, if you like.

Let me know, bro.

Anyone have a undertail or speed-o-healer?
wink.gif
I have stock screen, dog bones and a pair of motoboss gloves sz large if anyone needs em.
biggrin.gif

Sled...it's this one. See the end there? Left side? The guy trying to do the install absolutely hacked it to death. Talk about lousy lines and haste.

If I had the time, I'd take the end from my rashed up undertray, fix it up, and then epoxy or plastic weld the sucker to the other one.

Could be a good winter project for you.

15_Mar_05_001.jpg

Back