OK... Let's show that we are a democracy!!!

Would a "Big Bore/Stroke" forum be beneficial to the ORG?

• YES. I would find use in forum centered around this topic!!!

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • I don't have an opinion one way or the other.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • NO. I don't think this is a large enough topic to have it's own forum.

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

money mike

Registered
Alright, i have tried repeatedly to get a "Big Bore" Forum on here. A place for everything from which cam lift to use, to how streetable is a 1441 and what sprockets do you like the best with your 1397?
I think that this forum would be a very usable addition to the ORG. I will put this to a poll and if YOU THE PEOPLE, decide that this would not be a great addition, then i will leave it alone and no further pursue this cause.
HOWEVER, IF THE PEOPLE, vote it in... I think it only fair of the management to give it to us!!!!!

This isn't a democracy...this is a benevolant dictatorship :laugh:
Privately owned and opperated...the Captain is in charge

Mike, I posted your topic up for Cap to see. He has been really busy lately, give him some time and he will respond.

Thank you

I would like to see a big bore room also. I do not have one, but the 1397 intrigues me.

Thanks Two Tone. :beerchug:
BTW, in your info, it says "Blog Entries: 4" What is that??

Click the "blog" link at the top in the tool bar, you have an area you can create a web log. You can also view other blogs if the user chose to have them public. :beerchug:

I didn't vote :laugh: Cause this is a not a democracy :laugh: more like a gift from god for motorcyclist an Busa riders alike. See a mod already posted, you have been heard, there is place for suggestions to improve the site your suggestions have been heard now be patient move on keep clicking an searching an enjoying the place.:laugh:

Democracy = mob rule, which is why I am glad we have a Republic = rule by elected representitaves. :thumbsup:
The Org however is neither.

Last edited:
Not too much a democracy, we try to be open to the members but if we did everything that everyone wanted this place would have 10,000 forums and each one would be a different color.. We agreed with your idea however and think its a great idea... here ya go..

LINK TO ALL MOTOR FORUM

Thank you, Captain... I guess i didn't realize how this board was run. I should've first sent a PM before making this a public issue. Sorry about that, and thank you very much for the new forum!
:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Someone close this thread so it doesn't get bumped up by a vote..:laugh:

Dam!! This post is yet another bump :bump: :banghead: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back