Ok, let's see 'em...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Going through old pictures trying to find my first motorcyce for the first bike thread was a blast for me so I thought I'd share some of my favorite pics of me when I was little. Thought some of you might like to join in on the fun. I thought it would lighten things up a little. Ya can't help but grin when you see some of the things you done, and especially things you wore back then.

I'll post a few to get things started. Don't be shy, throw your pics in! :D

Here's me back when I was in the mob. Some wise guys tried to whack me while I was in the bath. As you can see by my facial expression I had fun blowin' 'em away. ;)

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069182554 -->

me_01.jpg

Here's another... Man, life was good back then! Can you tell I was a happy child? :super:

me_02.jpg

Here's another one to remove any doubts about how cheerful I was back then. Wish I had some of that back. ;)

me_03.jpg

Look how perfectly creased and clean your outfit was ...... now wonder your Busa is the way it is ! ;)

I'll front ya'll one more and it's your turns to put up. ;)

Don't ya'll wish ya had it like dis?!? :D

me_04.jpg

Guess I will have to get mom to send me some of my youth pictures. I should probably have done that a long time ago, so I could make business cards out of them. I looked much better then. Great idea, BT!

Guess I will have to get mom to send me some of my youth pictures.  I should probably have done that a long time ago, so I could make business cards out of them.  I looked much better then.  Great idea, BT!
Yep, get 'em and scan 'em BigBS. Ya'll can't hang me out by myself here. ;) As for looking better then... didn't we all?!? :D

I can't wait to see the entries from Lo, Busababe and Vabusa. You know they had to be cute as babies! :D

Lil Pimp in training. Just haven some fun with'cha Train.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang Rivvum, I just about busted a gut laughing at that! That's the funniest thing I've seen all day!

Me with the chicken legs and representin Zuki !!!
Hey, chicken legs or not...you were cool in your Suzuki shirt!

I have a picture but I can't get it into the computer, it keeps getting wrinkled!   :rofl:

I have to get a digital camera!!  

When I was little, 3 or so, I had really long hair with curls on the end and my brother cut it all off, gave me bangs that were maybe 1/2" short!  He told my mom..."now it won't fall in her face!"  She says she cried for days.  After that, in pictures I looked like a pathetic child who couldn't grow hair!

If I can figure out how to get the pic from my hand to here I'll post it.  lol

Darn BT...cute little shiny hiney!   :tounge:

When I was little, 3 or so, I had really long hair with curls on the end and my brother cut it all off, gave me bangs that were maybe 1/2" short!  He told my mom..."now it won't fall in her face!"  She says she cried for days.  After that, in pictures I looked like a pathetic child who couldn't grow hair!

If I can figure out how to get the pic from my hand to here I'll post it.  lol

Darn BT...cute little shiny hiney!   :tounge:
Hey babe, my cousin's three year old son cut his twin sister's bangs about two weeks ago just like that! Too funny! Well, her mom didn't think it was that funny. She probably reacted just like your Mom did. I think the hair cutting thing is just part of childhood. I cut my sister's hair, too. :D

Hey, about the photo. Yu can run the photo by a Kinkos or most any photo lab these days and get a photo scanned to disk. Oh, and thanks for the compliment on my shiney hiney! ;)

Back