Ok I've seen it all now,,,

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Pic says it all,,

IMG_0325 (Small).JPG

IMG_0326 (Small).JPG

I think hauling a dog on a bike should be outlawed.

It is illegal to have an' un-tied dog in the back of a pick-up truck,but its ok to go Buelling down the hi-way with this POS contraption.

I got one word for ya dummy... crosswind.

Put the owner in a real cage.Some of the shi7 people do to get attention. Look at me,I got a stuffed buffalo head on my bike...I got a giant flag...I got a 2X3 foot dog cage. Dumb.

RSD.

It is illegal to have an' un-tied dog in the back of a pick-up truck,but its ok to go Buelling down the hi-way with this POS contraption.

Put the owner in a real cage.Some of the shi7 people do to get attention. Look at me,I got a stuffed buffalo head on my bike...I got a giant flag...I got a 2X3 foot dog cage. Dumb.

RSD.

Not to mention if I'm in my truck, it would be impossible to see any lighting or signals if I'm within 400 feet of him (especially at night).

I am absolutely perplexed at the horror of that picture, and I am just trying to imagine what the owner was thinking! After all, who on earth would paint their bike BROWN?
:laugh:

RSD.

Just brutally honest dude :rofl:

I am absolutely perplexed at the horror of that picture, and I am just trying to imagine what the owner was thinking! After all, who on earth would paint their bike BROWN?
:laugh:

That funny Thom. awesome. :thumbsup:

The answer...a Buell owner. :dunno:

Rubb.

Back