ok its official...ill be a pap pap by morning

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
they have decided to induce our daughter in law its 1am ... so by morning we will have our first grand child...our son is currently in iraq and its his first....

they are letting him have leave in couple weeks..his sargent and him both have just had thier first borns in past couple weeks..so they getting first crack at R and R

Hey congrats Granpa you old fart :)
Thankful he's serving but most sorry he will miss the birth of his child . Short of dying for us I would rank missing the birth of your child as a great sacrifice few would be willing to do .
Again thank him for me for his service and sacrifice.

Congrats! And nice that your son will be home to see the baby and the family! And please thank him for his service.

ok we just got the call....6lbs 2 oz.....tiny baby...ill try to post pics of hailey christine johnson soon as we get some. (she is at ft hood tx. so if anyone wants to congrats she is on base hospital)

here is hailey christine johnson...looks like her daddy lol

68855_440298642454_727347454_5857609_4879637_n.jpg

wow!!! gorgeous kid!! how does it feel to be a grandpa? Is it anything like when you become a father? I know i would never give that feeling up for anything!

wow!!! gorgeous kid!! how does it feel to be a grandpa? Is it anything like when you become a father? I know i would never give that feeling up for anything!

its bitter sweet....having to admit you are getting older and you are now entering a new phase in your life...and sweet that your family of those that you love and love you is getting even bigger...

Back