OK, its almost April,what gives?

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Its almost April and we are getting a bunch of snow. I had to go to work today, but at least its not below zero. Be safe orgsters, stay home if you can, lots of people out running off the road! :laugh:

Raining like you would'nt believe here in south georgia. No ridin this weekend. Oh well, If we didn't need it God wouldn't send it. There will be another day.:thumbsup:

Its almost April and we are getting a bunch of snow. I had to go to work today, but at least its not below zero. Be safe orgsters, stay home if you can, lots of people out running off the road! :laugh:

70's and sunny here :dunno:

Going up towards Boone in the morning if its not to windy. Have not been on the bike in a week. Already getting the shakes

yeah im having my first cookout of the season tomorrow, and we're supposed to have 2 inches of accumulation tomorrow. Yay.

My rain and a lot of it

100_3633.jpg

keep it over there, they were saying it was supposed to start here by midnight but no sign of it yet :beerchug:

On a great note April Fools Day is almost here....

this should be fun :semi: :laugh:

We just got done fighting the snow here in Kansas . It only took us 24 hours to move the 6 - 9 inches in Johnson County. I hate winter !!

Back