OK Iron Butt Run With Pillion On a Busa...

RaiderDm

Registered
I guess it really is GMTA.... I've been using *Rabbits* as Bear bait for years. I honestly thought I was the only one to call them *Rabbits*. I never did understand the need to *prove* how far you rode tho. Its not like it really matters to anyone other than yourself.

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Yeah I am thinking it is kinda link Golf, in the end it is pointless, but a challenge is a challenge...You could equate it to life as well, there is no point and regardless of what you do or hard you try you are just going to die and be forgotten...thats the bottom line.

Damn thats a sobbering thought huh, better have fun and enjoy life cause it is all you get.

dnolder

Donating Member
Registered
He said he traveled the last leg in alot of rain. I never read where he changed tires, wondering what he used. Must of been hairy running last part at night on tires with 5-6000 miles on them.

dezzy7

Registered
This has got to be one of the most inspiring "BUSA STORIES" I've ever read. I may have to look into this event myself.

The thought of having a pillion hanging on your back for this long of a ride is simply unbelievable.... this guy must have arms like the hulk.

Simply inspiring!!
jump9.gif

Latest Bikes

• My Gen 3 Busa
    Photos of my 10 year freshen up on my 2009 Hayabusa. Parts highlights...
    • fallenarch
    • Updated:
  • Art 05 Hayabusa
    hayabusa 05
    • VIPER
    • Updated:
  • toads L2
    L2 as it is ridden today
    • ROADTOAD1340
    • Updated:
  • Busa in another part of Cornwall
    Cotehele pretty spot but residents didn't appreciate the Busa. I guess...
    • Grumpyoldjohn
    • Updated:
  • The Bumble Bee
    yellow09
    • Yellow09
    • Updated:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Showtime13