OK , I'm confused , more than normal

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I keep gettin' differing views on this 1 . For the guys/gals with ancient busa's('99,'00) should they be changing the cam chain tensioners from auto to manual ? I know of the recall on 99's but....
any views , tips ?

I keep gettin' differing views on this 1 .  For the guys/gals with ancient busa's('99,'00) should they be changing the cam chain tensioners from auto to manual ?  I know of the recall on 99's but....  
                    any views , tips ?
Didn't the recall on these take care of any issues?
I dunno.

RSD loved the pic of the ride gettin remaped...Good stuff.  And as we know the house mouse must be very understanding.

Guestbook?!

Someone holding out on me?....Oh I get it the little skelatal beeaatch for an avatar...Looks Cool, RSD...

I keep gettin' differing views on this 1 .  For the guys/gals with ancient busa's('99,'00) should they be changing the cam chain tensioners from auto to manual ?  I know of the recall on 99's but....  
                    any views , tips ?
I dunno.

RSD loved the pic of the ride gettin remaped...Good stuff.  And as we know the house mouse must be very understanding.

Guestbook?!

Someone holding out on me?....Oh I get it the little skelatal beeaatch for an avatar...Looks Cool, RSD...
actually Rev.....its like real estate.....

location , location , location....get it ?

YES,
The recall on the 99/00 is the same as the ones that come in the ones from 01/03.

If you have the 3rd recall done, you have the best there is!

Ok...with that said...because we don't have the 3rd recall. The manual tensioner should be good for the older ones right (99-00)?

any views , tips ?
I dunno.

Guestbook?!

actually Rev.....its like real estate.....

location , location , location....get it ?
Damn, Somedays I am a little slow on the uptake...

I gotcha....

You know what Sleeper...I think I'm screwed. I'm not sure if they will do that for me in Japan. But you know what I'm going to look and see if can one here though. I live directly behind a Suzuki shop. Man...I hope the owner will be able to understand enough english to know what in the heck I'm talking about. Talk about frustrating at times with the language barriers. Other than that...I love this place. Thanks for the info Sleeper. Again.

Back