ok i'm calling in dead

thapp

Donating Member
Registered
ok so its supposed to be in the mid 50's tomarrow and keep going up till fri where its going to be mid 70's i'm calling in dead for the week. i've been going thru withdrawls here haven't been able to ride for almost 2 months just about can't stand it anymore anyone else like me ??

i dont know how you made it 2 months. ive been stuck in the car for 2 weeks and feel like ive lost my mind.

sounds like a great idea...thankfully, i don't have to be back to work until Tues. night so i'm getting a little riding in while i can :beerchug:

i just took the wife for a ride today on the Harley and it was awsome. Sunny 55* cruised around for about an hour or so:thumbsup:

So thats what they call it nowadays? No more calling in sick? :laugh: Just call in dead....

I cant call in to work sick or dead... I have no excuses.... Must be nice :-(

Don't need to , took an nice hour ride yesterday, a bit brisk and enough to clear the cobwebs.

I havent been able to ride since november. All you guys are lucky who have been out. My times coming soon though. :laugh:

i got to ride alittle sat and sun- between doing chores and hid install...
still cant wait till it nice all the time!:thumbsup:

Rode for a few hours yesterday...low 70's here. Suppose to be nice and sunny all week.

Back