Ok I Need the Org's Help

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
So the house I am buy has this lovely blue siding on it (pics to follow) and I have been racking my brain trying to figure out a good color to paint it. I figure the board has great advise for everything else so I would give it a shot. Just throw your
2cents.gif
in because I am open to any suggestions and feel free to photochop your ideas, I suck at changing colors. Thanks

The current color...

View attachment 1308570

The only idea I had... Just make it darker.

View attachment 1308571

Being mostly brick, it will be hard to find a color that will change the look of it. As suggested above, whatever color, do the garage door as well.

+1 on the dark brown... or white... either one. White does require a little more maintenance though... especially on wood.

Can some one put an olive green or hunter greenon there and do the garage door? I think the dark brown just blends in with the roof too much.

Try a dark forest green. I like to use Dunn Edwards paint and use their color called Woodlawn Green. Try to stay with more natural colors as they won't fade as badly from the sunlight.

I'd say a nice HOK Pearl Orange... With some blue tribal graphics... And a BIG Kanji on the door.
cool.gif

Yellow and White. put some shutters to the side of the windows. paint those steel rails white like the shutters and trim. leave the garage door white. My 2 cents.

Back