ok i need some help fellas

05BUSABLU

Donating Member
Registered
i just got some stuff for the new bike, i have a few weeks before ill be riding, but i got lots to do. im going to be installing the following

yosh made to order race exhaust

pc3r

k&n air filter(might change to a bmc race)

scorpio alarm

some carbon fibre parts on the nose and the inners

frame slidders

new spools

but the problem is i need a map from someone, i got my pc3r before the great cheeseman had some for sale so i missed out on his map.can someone help out. i would like to find someone who has the pc3r and has the timming done it too

<!--EDIT|05BUSABLU
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133736366 -->

pic of the tip

prodgroup796.jpg

The mapping from the Powercommander site should be good enough to get you by. Untill you can go down to a shop and get a custom map. Due to enviorment, elevation and other factors someone elses map which is set up for his/her bike might not be the best map for you. Or see the same performance gains.

hope that helps. but until the weather clears up .. just enjoy your modding.

I have the same setup, just dont forget to get pair valve block off plates...as far as the map, I still have the cheeseman map, I'll send it to ya if you need it... let me know...

the block off kit is comming. forgot to mention a few things. i know your at sea level busahaya but, i can adjust the mixture. do you have the ignition adjusted with the pc too?

the block off kit is comming. forgot to mention a few things. i know your at sea level busahaya but, i can adjust the mixture. do you have the ignition adjusted with the pc too?
Don't have the ignition adjusted yet... I've been tempted to tamper with it but I don't want to screw up the map... That Tri-Oval is off the hook, you'll love that thing...Did you get the full titanium system or the ss one?

The_Busa_005.JPG

Back