Ok, I has gotten to a ridiculous point

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Who the F*** is this piece of **** that keeps ****ing with Saiid and being a pain in the ass here on the Org.

Here is his latest pathetic scheme:

https://www.facebook.com/billy.hudak

It's time for information.

Who is this guy? (Billybusa I know but real name, etc)

Facebook page?

Address?

I read the title to this thread and I thought we were going to talk about someone's alcoholic tendencies and propensity to over drink. :laugh::laugh:

you poor admins...all the nonsense you deal with on a daily basis.

What a douche! He is begging for an azz kicking.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

So I am messaging this guy. And all he does pretty much is say "I do not swing that way" or "I am not a homosexual" when I really never accused him of being one. I think he is just really insecure and, by the way he replies to me, retarded almost.

What a sad person...

gay.png

gay2.png

gay3.png

gay4.png

Guys, dont egg him on. This one unstable and lonely person. He has been banned from most every forum he has joined. Let him be and hopefully he will get bored. The more you respond the more fuel to feed the fire he has to aggravate.

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

Yep, both of those accts are Billy, and honestly, just ignoring it all is the best thing we can do.

Guys, dont egg him on. This one unstable and lonely person. He has been banned from most every forum he has joined. Let him be and hopefully he will get bored. The more you respond the more fuel to feed the fire he has to aggravate.

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

definitely leave him alone but it won't stop, it's all he has :laugh:

I agree with not adding fuel to the fire. The picture of Saiid is too much. If that was my picture...well I have limits of what I will let slide.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

lmfao this ****s hilarious haha, some people take the internet too seriously and no russel im not talking about you im talking about the guy spending all the time to start drama

This is so true, for most of you guys, have not had to deal with this azz, just leave it alone and ignor him, it, and dont take it personally! :please:
Yep, both of those accts are Billy, and honestly, just ignoring it all is the best thing we can do.

Hey Russell he's a coward who hides behind a PC screen, ignore him. I bet this idiot walks in a gang 10 deep but when you catch them alone they cry like a B. I've shown a few punks like him a thing or two while his boys watched. Cowards

Just ignore him Russell

The best part is all of his ridiculous spelling/grammatical errors. I mean, how can anyone be offended by someone so stupid that they make 3rd Grade errors like putting an apostrophe in "failure's"?

HayabusaFailures.jpg

Back